Replies

• HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    So on a website that is a tool for people to get HEALTHY and overcome barriers, there's going to be a forum held to judge people on their bodies.

Not awesome. In fact, abhorrent.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    So on a website that is a tool for people to get HEALTHY and overcome barriers, there's going to be a forum held to judge people on their bodies.

Why...if you don't like your body. Do something about it.
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options

That's not the point at all.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

That's not the point at all.

That's the thing...it IS the point. When I was a freshman, I sucked at football. No one held back and made sure I felt all special just so my self esteem wasn't bruised. And you know what? I thank God they didn't...because I got off my *kitten* and became the starting strong safety for the VARSITY team our next outing. I worked for it.,.because I wanted something others had, and didn't blame them for my inadequacy when I DIDN'T have it.

So again...you bet it's the point.
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    OH, and Nadinex, you may want to put on a turtleneck...you wouldnt want people thinking you are seeking attention or anything.
    The profile pic and the one in your pics that barely contains your breasts.

Now I feel bad because mine don't look like that! Thanks, Nadinex. :sad:

In fact, yeah it does. there's nothing wrong with some cleavage, I'm not asking for your opinion on it though.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I support this thread and its support of the hard working guys here. I'm not the hottest one. Does that mean I cried myself to sleep about how unfair it is for jpfost to be shirtless? No, I went and picked some **** up and put it down, 'cause that's how THEY got there.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Untitled-1.jpg

This made me feel better :bigsmile:
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    OH, and Nadinex, you may want to put on a turtleneck...you wouldnt want people thinking you are seeking attention or anything.
    The profile pic and the one in your pics that barely contains your breasts.

Now I feel bad because mine don't look like that! Thanks, Nadinex. :sad:

In fact, yeah it does. there's nothing wrong with some cleavage, I'm not asking for your opinion on it though.

I'm sorry Miss, you just lost all credibility.

The young lady with the (rather cute) motivational poster for an avatar now has the flag guys.
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    My profile is open and every man on my FL gets voted ! So you guys know who you are ! xoxo
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    *grabs popcorn* this is getting good, great entertainment, IN B4 mods lock it up-TyTy
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I support this thread and its support of the hard working guys here. I'm not the hottest one. Does that mean I cried myself to sleep about how unfair it is for jpfost to be shirtless? No, I went and picked some **** up and put it down, 'cause that's how THEY got there.

Right on, brother! :heart:
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    *grabs popcorn* this is getting good, great entertainment, IN B4 mods lock it up-TyTy

I've seen you mentioned plenty in this thread,
    I'd have to agree that I can't see anyone kicking you outta bed for eating crackers
  • comogirl
    comogirl Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Thi is an easy one. My husband......Aaron257. Love him. Damn he is sexy!:love:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

Abhorrent? Really? Starving kids everywhere and you're upset about progress pics on a fitness website.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options

. I've got 3 kids that look at me as a hero, every day of my life...and even if I didn't, my own knowledge that I can do ANYTHING, if I just choose to...is more than enough.

That...is something I'm proud of.

The above to me is sexier than a body. Not to mention something to inspire to continue to be in my own life. Thank YOU for posting :D
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    This is for Nadinex (winks, points fingers, and nods head.....sup)
    8010159_3323_thumb.jpg

8010159_3686_thumb.jpg
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    a small point of clairifcation required: Does hotness only = muscles?
  • Christopher_Kelley
    Options
    Nice to know what the ladies are into! Awesome job on all the hard work it took the nominees to get there, thumbs! Now I'm off to the hottest female page to be a complete creeper lol
  • crisanderson27
    Options

. I've got 3 kids that look at me as a hero, every day of my life...and even if I didn't, my own knowledge that I can do ANYTHING, if I just choose to...is more than enough.

That...is something I'm proud of.

The above to me is sexier than a body. Not to mention something to inspire to continue to be in my own life. Thank YOU for posting :D

You know what...the women, and men of this site as a whole...are incredible. Yeah there's a few bad apples...but in general you all are absolutely amazing. For those of you who are my friends...I'm proud to have you, and for those that aren't...and are as wonderfully sweet as this young lady...

Thank you. You seriously deserve it.