• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I advocate myself :tongue:

That is an attractive eyeball I must say
    :tongue:

Just passing through.....checking what I have been missing..LOL
    :embarassed:

http://imageshack.us/g/839/image012sz.jpg/ , those are the other parts of me.

Holy eyeball, Batman! I feel like you can see right through my soul!
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options

This feels like a trap....
    I think Im scared and nervous at the same time
    :embarassed: :wink:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

This feels like a trap....
    I think Im scared and nervous at the same time
    :embarassed: :wink:
    It's not a trap. It's worth looking, I promise.
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Can I at least get one vote for me?

look up four posts .... I did vote for you! I don't count? :sad:
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    how do we post pictures in our posts.. im feeling left out
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

Seriously!? Why the hell dont we just rename this website 'Facebook' and make it a 'who-can-post-the-most-half-naked-photos contest for attention seekers'?

Don't people realise that this is one of things that demotivates people?

This website is supposed to support people who aren't quite happy with the way they look, not encourage those who are to boast about it!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Wow...9 pages

Still no mention.....

...oh....ok......

It's ok man, I'm only hot when my picture is 2"x3". If I blew it up to normal size they'd all run screaming about their scarred eyes.

Oh shut it! If I could reach you, I'd spank you for that!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

Seriously!? Why the hell dont we just rename this website 'Facebook' and make it a 'who-can-post-the-most-half-naked-photos contest for attention seekers'?

This website is supposed to support people who aren't quite happy with the way they look, not encourage those who are to boast about it!

A lot of these people worked really freakin' hard to get where they are so they could post pics like these. :flowerforyou:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Oh geesh I can't list just one

Buca412
    OfficialPR
    Carl01
    GoriilaNJ
    Ohpiper
    Hosed49
    massivedelta
    erxkeel

Just to name a few :wink:

:smooched:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

I give you a 10;-) I like your glasses:flowerforyou:
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

A lot of these people worked really freakin' hard to get where they are so they could post pics like these. :flowerforyou:

Yeah, that's what the success stories forums are for. Not RATE ME BECAUSE I'M THE HOTTEST!
    If you worked hard just to get a few 'rates' from people you dont know, then you did it for the wrong reasons.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    HOSED49.
    JPFrost- he reminds me of a buffer version of Jason Stratham

He reminds me of Nathan Jones: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Jones_(wrestler)
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

Yeah, that's what the success stories forums are for. Not RATE ME BECAUSE I'M THE HOTTEST!
    If you worked hard just to get a few 'rates' from people you dont know, then you did it for the wrong reasons.

Would not bang...

Is that meant to offend?
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

Would not bang...
    I would she's fiesty grrrr:wink:
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

Would not bang...

LOL
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

ahh!! she did it on both pages!!

nofun.png
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

Chit chat,fun and games...if you don`t like the thread ignore it but don`t piss all over others fun,that just isn`t cool. :flowerforyou:

And on edit...

Even if someone got themselves in better shape because they wanted to be more appealing to others where is that inherently wrong or in anyone elses place to tell them they are.
    That suddenly just really gripes me...get where you want to be for your own reasons but don`t condemn anyone else for having a different one.
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    HOSED49.
    JPFrost- he reminds me of a buffer version of Jason Stratham

^^^^that^^^ Exactly!