Hottest guy on MFP (contest)

Options

Replies

• Shaunky68
    Shaunky68 Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm so hot all my pockets are hot pockets! ;)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

Seriously!? Why the hell dont we just rename this website 'Facebook' and make it a 'who-can-post-the-most-half-naked-photos contest for attention seekers'?

Don't people realise that this is one of things that demotivates people?

This website is supposed to support people who aren't quite happy with the way they look, not encourage those who are to boast about it!

A lot of these people worked really freakin' hard to get where they are so they could post pics like these. :flowerforyou:

Yeah, that's what the success stories forums are for. Not RATE ME BECAUSE I'M THE HOTTEST!
    If you worked hard just to get a few 'rates' from people you dont know, then you did it for the wrong reasons.

The message board is called "Chit-chat, fun, and games". It's just a game, man! I mean girl. :smile:
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

Seriously!? Why the hell dont we just rename this website 'Facebook' and make it a 'who-can-post-the-most-half-naked-photos contest for attention seekers'?

This website is supposed to support people who aren't quite happy with the way they look, not encourage those who are to boast about it!

A lot of these people worked really freakin' hard to get where they are so they could post pics like these. :flowerforyou:

Yeah, that's what the success stories forums are for. Not RATE ME BECAUSE I'M THE HOTTEST!
    If you worked hard just to get a few 'rates' from people you dont know, then you did it for the wrong reasons.

Chit chat,fun and games...if you don`t like the thread ignore it but don`t piss all over others fun,that just isn`t cool. :flowerforyou:

Again, I;m just sticking up for the people that I personally know are feeling put down by this sort of stuff.
    And so you get fun out of people telling you how hot you are? :/
    Sorry but that doesn't make sense to me.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    HOSED49.
    JPFrost- he reminds me of a buffer version of Jason Stratham

He reminds me of Nathan Jones: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Jones_(wrestler)

:D He does look like him too :D
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

The message board is called "Chit-chat, fun, and games". It's just a game, man! I mean girl. :smile:

No, drop a letter ad a letter is a game. Word association is a game. This is just a cry for attention and the guilty pleasure of wanting to feel better than everyone else.
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    <--- You can't deny the monkey.

Yes very sexy indeed, to hot for MFP:drinker:
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    I'm so hot all my pockets are hot pockets! ;)

That cracked me up.. Thanks for the laugh, Shaun :bigsmile:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

Would not bang...

Dude, you're on bangme?

:laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    No, drop a letter ad a letter is a game. Word association is a game. This is just a cry for attention and the guilty pleasure of wanting to feel better than everyone else.

But a girl started this thread... :cry:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

Chit chat,fun and games...if you don`t like the thread ignore it but don`t piss all over others fun,that just isn`t cool. :flowerforyou:

Again, I;m just sticking up for the people that I personally know are feeling put down by this sort of stuff.

And what of those that are proud of their efforts and happy that others maybe for the first time in their lives find them attractive.
    Why would you want them to lose that because you or someone else doesn`t feel it?
    Be happy for them and concentrate on you...life will be much easier to get along with.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

And on edit...

Even if someone got themselves in better shape because they wanted to be more appealing to others where is that inherently wrong or in anyone elses place to tell them they are.
    That suddenly just really gripes me...get where you want to be for your own reasons but don`t condemn anyone else for having a different one.

Carl...you are seriously one of the coolest people ever! :heart:
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    A little birdy told me i was nominated on this forum, just wanted to say Thank You.

IMG_3915.jpg

Its like falling deep into your eyes, wow very nice!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

And what of those that are proud of their efforts and happy that others maybe for the first time in their lives find them attractive.
    Why would you want them to lose that because you or someone else doesn`t feel it?
    Be happy for them and concentrate on you...life will be much easier to get along with.

^^this

Plus, the vast majority of the folks getting the 'votes' have not said how hot they are - other people have.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

To be honest...I don't think you're qualified to judge this slice of society...or any other for that matter.

Also, keep in mind...we all started somewhere:

aDSCF3085.jpg

So if you're going to tell me I don't have the right to be proud of, and allow others to judge me for these results, in three months of work:

IMAG1750-1-2.jpg

IMAG1754.jpg

I'm going to tell you to go fly a kite.

If you feel the above results are demotivational...you need to check your own self...and stop worrying about others. For me...it was SEEING results like my own...that showed me just how easy saying 'dude, Cris...you're as good as anyone, what the HELL are you waiting for...DO it dumb *kitten*!!' actually is.
  • arnoswife
    arnoswife Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    ok I have my list cuz I could not narrow it down to just one!!!

Tybalt 71:love:
    truebluebruin 7:love:
    antonio 823:love:
    sublog:love:
    HoseD49:love:
    kiwiburger:love:
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Had to wait till i got to work to get on my computer to post here!!
    I have soooo many awesome guys on my FL .... so hard to pick one because they are all hot stuff so here is my list of my top boys that i love so much!
    they are in no order

Kalossus:love::flowerforyou: :heart:
    delco714:heart::love: :love:
    :love: callmeBAM
    Nick_nukem:love:
    JerseyPump:love:
    Natx83
    MyNewZen
    jpfrost
    sktllmdrhmz
    carpp107
    Edwin_S
    TrueBlueBruin7
    Firefighter_Ja
    hiker282
    mikey1976
    moosejuice16
    martin_chicago
    ericgAU
    El_guapo22
    TitanGM
    Ironman2be
    Goldn326
    Mamarrycos
    SavageRabidBeast
    EuroDriver12
    Zero2hero2013
    Tybalt71
    AlmondTheGreat
    pghsuperstar97
    Pu_239
    beachbumant_man
    interceptor311
    JohnnyBravo78
    TheLakeBeast
    Dmenace28
    Silver180
    neverstray
    Romeolo
    hapoo100
    nickjnap
    RikanSoulja
    AR73

OMG.... my list is just too big! all my boys are the hottest :love: :heart: - had to stop adding because i have to get some work done LOL
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Might as well jump in.
    ddbbe9f6.jpg

4d580d89.jpg

Good God! What, were molded by cherubs from all things manly???

*I love my husband I love my husband I love my husband*
  • arnoswife
    arnoswife Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Might as well jump in.
    ddbbe9f6.jpg

4d580d89.jpg

Good God! What, were molded by cherubs from all things manly???

*I love my husband I love my husband I love my husband*

I love my husband too but...................................he doesn't have muscles like these men!!! And he has tried and tried but to no avail his body won't do it!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

Aww, shucks mom. But we only wanted to have fun!

No but seriously, I think this is really ironic coming from someone who posted her pic in a thread titled "Sexy Big Butt Thread".

P.S. Your butt is mighty sexy so you had every right to post in it. :wink:
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

To be honest...I don't think you're qualified to judge this slice of society...or any other for that matter.

Also, keep in mind...we all started somewhere:

So if you're going to tell me I don't have the right to be proud of, and allow others to judge me for these results, in three months of work:

I'm going to tell you to go fly a kite.

If you feel the above results are demotivational...you need to check your own self...and stop worrying about others. For me...it was SEEING results like my own...that showed me just how easy saying 'dude, Cris...you're as good as anyone, what the HELL are you waiting for...DO it dumb *kitten*!!' actually is.

You know you completely contradicted yourself there, I think you said 'you're as good as anyone else' but you've come onto a most that clearly is just to make someone feel better than everyone else hence the name 'hottest guy on mfp'

No they're not demotivational. The way you portray them is. I dont know about you but reading "This is my success story, this is how I did it' is much more motivational than 'oh look at me, think I'm sexy now' -- What''s the point of all the hard work you did if, in the end, its just going to be about getting rated? Dont waste your time on here getting rated. Trust me, you'll feel a hell of a lot prouder if you can help someone do what you have rather than simply showing it off.