Hottest guy on MFP (contest)

Options

Replies

• GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

Seriously!? Why the hell dont we just rename this website 'Facebook' and make it a 'who-can-post-the-most-half-naked-photos contest for attention seekers'?

Don't people realise that this is one of things that demotivates people?

This website is supposed to support people who aren't quite happy with the way they look, not encourage those who are to boast about it!

Aww, shucks mom. But we only wanted to have fun!

No but seriously, I think this is really ironic coming from someone who posted her pic in a thread titled "Sexy Big Butt Thread".

P.S. Your butt is mighty sexy so you had every right to post in it. :wink:

I dont have a problem with that. I just dont like how they've portrayed this as a god dam competition!.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I love my husband too but...................................he doesn't have muscles like these men!!! And he has tried and tried but to no avail his body won't do it!

Sure it will...he's just got to be dedicated and push hard. For some people that's not a priority, and that's ok!!!

Trust me...I don't look like I did in these pictures right now...but an injury, major surgery...and sitting on my *kitten* for 3mos will do that. I know by mid summer though...I'll be back in my healthy shape. But it's because it's a priority for me.

And trust me, your husband is just as good as any guy nominated in this thread...I mean, he got you didn't he?
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Rayman79 & Sublog :blushing:

:flowerforyou: :smooched:

And the check is in the mail.

:laugh:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I find the progess pix very motivational, personally. If someone wants to flash the bod he/she worked his/her *kitten* off for, then I say more power to them! I don't think they aren't doing it to say "how ya like me now"...I think it's more like, "I DID IT!!!"

FTR, it doesn't make me feel like less of a person because I'm not quite there yet. And I'm happy to cheer others on when they get there. And really, how dare someone rain on the parade of the success stories here.

::climbing down off my soap box now::
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

Seriously!? Why the hell dont we just rename this website 'Facebook' and make it a 'who-can-post-the-most-half-naked-photos contest for attention seekers'?

This website is supposed to support people who aren't quite happy with the way they look, not encourage those who are to boast about it!

To be honest...I don't think you're qualified to judge this slice of society...or any other for that matter.

Also, keep in mind...we all started somewhere:

So if you're going to tell me I don't have the right to be proud of, and allow others to judge me for these results, in three months of work:

I'm going to tell you to go fly a kite.

If you feel the above results are demotivational...you need to check your own self...and stop worrying about others. For me...it was SEEING results like my own...that showed me just how easy saying 'dude, Cris...you're as good as anyone, what the HELL are you waiting for...DO it dumb *kitten*!!' actually is.

You know you completely contradicted yourself there, I think you said 'you're as good as anyone else' but you've come onto a most that clearly is just to make someone feel better than everyone else hence the name 'hottest guy on mfp'

No they're not demotivational. The way you portray them is. I dont know about you but reading "This is my success story, this is how I did it' is much more motivational than 'oh look at me, think I'm sexy now' -- What''s the point of all the hard work you did if, in the end, its just going to be about getting rated? Dont waste your time on here getting rated. Trust me, you'll feel a hell of a lot prouder if you can help someone do what you have rather than simply showing it off.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/279797-my-picture-record-close-cropped-pictures-no-nudity

Been there and done it.

And you know what...I didn't contradict myself. I know for a fact I'm as good as jphost, sidesteel, or any of these other guys that had three dozen nominations or more...having women drooling over me or not isn't what defines my sense of self, or my level of confidence IN that self. I've got 3 kids that look at me as a hero, every day of my life...and even if I didn't, my own knowledge that I can do ANYTHING, if I just choose to...is more than enough.

If people don't have that...I'm very, very sorry for them...but I also know that not having it, or having it...is a choice. If you're unhappy with how you feel...DO something about it. If you're unhappy with who you are...DO something about it! For everyone else to have to quell their own pride in their accomplishments, is selfish in the extreme on the people requesting them to.

And for the record, I didn't nominate MYSELF for anything. I know for a fact there's far hotter guys on this site than I...and I also know that those that did nominate me...very likely did so because they know who I am...not just what I look like.

That...is something I'm proud of.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options

I dont have a problem with that. I just dont like how they've portrayed this as a god dam competition!.

There are no actual judges. The ones not mentioned aren't going to get kicked off MFP, I promise. People are just talking about who they find hot, which I'm sure is an ego boost for the people who get mentioned. I don't see a problem there. If someone thinks the thread is going to be demotivational for them, their best bet is not to read it. Problem solved.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

No but seriously, I think this is really ironic coming from someone who posted her pic in a thread titled "Sexy Big Butt Thread".

oh.youre here too.
  • delco714
    delco714 Posts: 229
    Options

says the girl with a pic of her butt on her profile..

go back under your bridge troll. you dont need to click and read through a thread if you don't like it, no one is forcing you princess :)
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Bump to ogle later and to add my 2 cents when I have time to go through my friends list.

for now:
    justjoshin
    acg
    sidesteal
    scott316
    engineman
    taso
    biscuits and davy
    chrisdavey

there's so many others but those are the first to come to mind

oh hell, maybe I dont need to go through the list, I thought of quite a few!

And to the "stick in the mud".....if you don't like it DON'T LOOK AT IT!
    I for one, LOVE IT! :happy: :love: :drinker:
  • Jules2Be
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

To be honest...I don't think you're qualified to judge this slice of society...or any other for that matter.

Also, keep in mind...we all started somewhere:

So if you're going to tell me I don't have the right to be proud of, and allow others to judge me for these results, in three months of work:

I'm going to tell you to go fly a kite.

If you feel the above results are demotivational...you need to check your own self...and stop worrying about others. For me...it was SEEING results like my own...that showed me just how easy saying 'dude, Cris...you're as good as anyone, what the HELL are you waiting for...DO it dumb *kitten*!!' actually is.

You know you completely contradicted yourself there, I think you said 'you're as good as anyone else' but you've come onto a most that clearly is just to make someone feel better than everyone else hence the name 'hottest guy on mfp'

No they're not demotivational. The way you portray them is. I dont know about you but reading "This is my success story, this is how I did it' is much more motivational than 'oh look at me, think I'm sexy now' -- What''s the point of all the hard work you did if, in the end, its just going to be about getting rated? Dont waste your time on here getting rated. Trust me, you'll feel a hell of a lot prouder if you can help someone do what you have rather than simply showing it off.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/279797-my-picture-record-close-cropped-pictures-no-nudity

Been there and done it.

And you know what...I didn't contradict myself. I know for a fact I'm as good as jphost, sidesteel, or any of these other guys that had three dozen nominations or more...having women drooling over me or not isn't what defines my sense of self, or my level of confidence IN that self. I've got 3 kids that look at me as a hero, every day of my life...and even if I didn't, my own knowledge that I can do ANYTHING, if I just choose to...is more than enough.

If people don't have that...I'm very, very sorry for them...but I also know that not having it, or having it...is a choice. If you're unhappy with how you feel...DO something about it. If you're unhappy with who you are...DO something about it! For everyone else to have to quell their own pride in their accomplishments, is selfish in the extreme on the people requesting them to.

And for the record, I didn't nominate MYSELF for anything. I know for a fact there's far hotter guys on this site than I...and I also know that those that did nominate me...very likely did so because they know who I am...not just what I look like.

That...is something I'm proud of.

Like ive said b4, your brain and sexy self are bite worthy.
  • Jules2Be
    Options
    OH, and Nadinex, you may want to put on a turtleneck...you wouldnt want people thinking you are seeking attention or anything.
    The profile pic and the one in your pics that barely contains your breasts.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Same goes here.. .

Wait...what?
    No one said there was free beer on the line here. :noway:

Darn fine print you got to read when you sign up. :grumble:
  • Shaunky68
    Shaunky68 Posts: 28
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    OH, and Nadinex, you may want to put on a turtleneck...you wouldnt want people thinking you are seeking attention or anything.

Zinger!:glasses:
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Sidesteal
    Acg67
    Phrak
    taso42
    BrettPGH
    justjoshin
    Trail_Addict
    sktllmdrhmz
    Joejccva71
    akiramezu
    Shock_Wave
    crisanderson27
    Mercenary1914
    Razique
    duharforstået

Bunches more of my amazing guy friends too.

I am Honored to be mentioned...
    Mercenary1914.jpg

I vote for mercenary1914, too.
  • Jules2Be
    Options
    Shes in BOTH threads.

aaaa-Oh-You-Mad.jpg
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Might as well jump in.
    ddbbe9f6.jpg

4d580d89.jpg

Wow, just wow!!!!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

Now I feel bad because mine don't look like that! Thanks, Nadinex. :sad:
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Waves arms in the air* HOLD UP!!!

STOP FIGHTING!!!

This is meant to be fun!!

Most people are going to "vote" for their close friends that they have on their Friend List... it doesn't mean anything except for the fact that you think this person/s is just plain awesome!!!

I have posted names of guys and gals on both forums... this doesn't mean these are the only hot people on my list... come on i have over 200 friends on my list and cant post all their names on there! the people that i have posted have the most wonderful kind souls that i have met on here and mean the world to me!

:sad: :cry: Please stop fighting .... your making me cry :cry: :sad:

EVERYONE ON HERE IS BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY AND HOT AND AWESOME!!!!!!!!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Now I feel bad because mine don't look like that! Thanks, Nadinex. :sad:

Me too - its making me feel inadequate and I find it very demotivational.