• BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    Untitled-1.jpg

Good Evening Mr. Hosed. Ummmm well wow like the new main picture :blushing:
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options

Abhorrent? Really? Starving kids everywhere and you're upset about progress pics on a fitness website.

I saw that you were mentioned before and I second (or whatever) it. I find myself agreeing with you all the time and people who think the same way I do are super hot. :laugh:
  • connie3408
    connie3408 Posts: 18
    Options
    Wow !! Me too....I vote for mercenary1914

I am Honored to be mentioned...
    Mercenary1914.jpg
    [/quote]

I vote for mercenary1914, too.
    [/quote]
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    a small point of clairifcation required: Does hotness only = muscles?

Nope. Just someone you find hot. Lots of great guys here who aren't giant muscley dudes too.
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Oh gee, thanks.

Wait, just read the thread.

Never mind.

;)
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    a small point of clairifcation required: Does hotness only = muscles?

No at least for me. Cris posted about about his children and continuing to gain knowledge he can do anything he sets his mind to was by far sexier .. (disclaimer that in no way was stating his body wasn't nice either)
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options

Mercenary1914.jpg

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Mercenary is def in my top 5 :wink: It's really hard to single these good looking out... so many to be nominated really.

HOTTIE!
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    A little birdy told me i was nominated on this forum, just wanted to say Thank You.

IMG_3915.jpg

good god.....

I'm with on this one... Gorgeus
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    All the guys on my FL are GORGEOUS!:heart:

RealDeal79
    Antonio823
    Gmann1973
    TrueBlueBruin7
    martin_chicago
    Tudominicano
    EuroDriver12
    Bennjammin
    cmsu64113
    Wan2b21
    Jayman37
    Buca412
    jackpotclown
    Dmenace28
    Openmike48
    BigL0s
    Coachpresto
    RikanSoulja
    Micedout
    And many more. . . Basically all of them! You guys work hard for your heath an physic and are hott inside and out <333333333
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    For all the b!tching and moaning on this thread... I'm living proof that people can be nominated for personality and not looks... so take that haters! :bigsmile:

Oh and Cris, you're right on the money again mate. Am I here because I don't like myself? Hell no.

Do I want to kick my own *kitten* to get to a better place? Yes.

Do all these guys and girls who are further along in their progress act as inspiration to me in that journey? HELL YES!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I nominate all my guy MFP friends.
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    So on a website that is a tool for people to get HEALTHY and overcome barriers, there's going to be a forum held to judge people on their bodies.

Not awesome. In fact, abhorrent.

Why...if you don't like your body. Do something about it.

That's not the point at all.

That's the thing...it IS the point. When I was a freshman, I sucked at football. No one held back and made sure I felt all special just so my self esteem wasn't bruised. And you know what? I thank God they didn't...because I got off my *kitten* and became the starting strong safety for the VARSITY team our next outing. I worked for it.,.because I wanted something others had, and didn't blame them for my inadequacy when I DIDN'T have it.

So again...you bet it's the point.

Great point....
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options

Mercenary1914.jpg

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Thank you Connie!

I am humbled
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    As the person who started this thread, it was in no way, shape, or form meant to be demeaning. It was meant to celebrate the guys on here who have quite literally worked their *kitten* off and are in the best shape of their lives. These guys SHOULD be celebrated more.

If you notice also, it was open to any definition of "hot" not just muscly or superfit. Also, I was not keeping score, nor was anyone else. It just was meant to be fun and lighthearted. If anyone was offended, I apologize, but please do not think I intentionally posted this to hurt anyone's feelings. It was quite the opposite motivation.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    For all the b!tching and moaning on this thread... I'm living proof that people can be nominated for personality and not looks... so take that haters! :bigsmile:

Oh and Cris, you're right on the money again mate. Am I here because I don't like myself? Hell no.

Do I want to kick my own *kitten* to get to a better place? Yes.

Do all these guys and girls who are further along in their progress act as inspiration to me in that journey? HELL YES!

You silly, I nominated you as a "whole package" deal. That includes looks! You're sexy. Now deal with it :P
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I'm just wondering if the people who intentionally come into this thread just to whine about a thread being based on "hotness" also walk into fast food joints just to complain about the food not being healthy. You gotta wonder if they're complainers in real life, or just save it for online.

You know what's going on in the thread by the title. If you don't like it, stay out. This place is getting so full of uptight whiners, it's really taking the fun out of the "Chit-chat, Fun, and Games" section.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    As the person who started this thread, it was in no way, shape, or form meant to be demeaning. It was meant to celebrate the guys on here who have quite literally worked their *kitten* off and are in the best shape of their lives. These guys SHOULD be celebrated more.

If you notice also, it was open to any definition of "hot" not just muscly or superfit. Also, I was not keeping score, nor was anyone else. It just was meant to be fun and lighthearted. If anyone was offended, I apologize, but please do not think I intentionally posted this to hurt anyone's feelings. It was quite the opposite motivation.

Lemon you have nothing to be sorry for. You're one of the best people on this site. Always encouraging and helpful and genuinely kind. This thread is an example. You wanted people to feel good about themselves. And you achieved that. It's a truly special thing.

The people who want no one to feel special if they don't, they should not be encouraged in their behavior. This site should not look down upon those who, using MFP for the reason we're all here, have achieved their goals. I see it more and more and it hurts. Makes me feel bad about what I've done. Can you imagine that? I've lost nearly 90lbs and sometimes people on a fitness forum make me feel bad about that. Madness.

I thank you. From the bottom of my heart. It was nice to feel good for a moment. Just sorry it had to get ruined.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options

Lemon you have nothing to be sorry for. You're one of the best people on this site. Always encouraging and helpful and genuinely kind. This thread is an example. You wanted people to feel good about themselves. And you achieved that. It's a truly special thing.

The people who want no one to feel special if they don't, they should not be encouraged in their behavior. This site should not look down upon those who, using MFP for the reason we're all here, have achieved their goals. I see it more and more and it hurts. Makes me feel bad about what I've done. Can you imagine that? I've lost nearly 90lbs and sometimes people on a fitness forum make me feel bad about that. Madness.

I thank you. From the bottom of my heart. It was nice to feel good for a moment. Just sorry it had to get ruined.

:heart:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Well, maybe next year.

Mr%2BBurns%2BEvil%2BLaugh.png
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I vote for all the guys on my FL. They are all equally HOT!!!