where are my boobs?

Options

Replies

• annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    idk if anyone else has said this, but victorias has these amazing bras that actually help! i bought a couple and it gave me back a little cleavage! no ones the wiser, except hubby of course! oh and everyone on mfp now! lol
  • britfout
    britfout Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    This hit a nerve because today an old male coworker walks up to me and says

"you know the only bad thing about all the weight you've lost? You lost your breasts"

How rude I could've punched him in the face. Besides I'd rather be healthy and fit with small boobies than Overweight with huge boobs.

Ugh. Some people.
  • ChunkiChica
    Options
    ....I will gladly give you some of my F-cups...
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    ....I will gladly give you some of my F-cups...

*Holds out donation jar* Gimmeh! >:D
  • sharibob3
    sharibob3 Posts: 180
    Options
    Hmmm I haven't lost ANY of my boobs.. :happy:
  • GabsMommy28
    GabsMommy28 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    OH how I would LOVE to have them smaller. Even before my pregnancy my doctor wanted me to get them shrinked cause they were causing so much back pain, but I weighed too much for the surgery. Now I am a 42 FF, do you have any idea how hard it is to find that size! ONE FRICKEN STORE! LOL. My giddy thought is to be able to go into victoria secret and buy a cute bra. Right one two of their cups combined wouldn't cover have of one of my tata's.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't want to lose the boobies though I know I will lose some, but thankfully I've always had bigger ones even at my smallest.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't want to lose the boobies though I know I will lose some, but thankfully I've always had bigger ones even at my smallest.

Me too. When I was 14, I was a 34 D already lol. And at 19, I was a 34 DD at 145 lbs. I'm not worried about losing my girls! At least not due to weight loss.
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options

"you know the only bad thing about all the weight you've lost? You lost your breasts"

How rude I could've punched him in the face. Besides I'd rather be healthy and fit with small boobies than Overweight with huge boobs.

Ugh. Some people.
    From your photo your "girls" look just fine.... Wish mine still looked like that!
  • NydiaSM
    NydiaSM Posts: 1
    Options
    LOL! When you don't have them, you want them; once you get them. you don't want them! I was an A cup, then I got pregnant and went to a DD. I couldn't nurse but the DD's stayed. Now, that I'm losing weight I notice they're disappearing along with my butt (I'm sad about losing my booty...haha). I don't mind losing the boobs cause now that I had the experience of having larger breast...I'm much happier with my small A cups!! haha.
  • blondeambyshun
    Options
    OMG, I know exactly how you feel! I lost 50 pounds over the last 10-15 years. I was an overweight kid that constantly slouched. My boobs were flat pancakes. My skin looked like chicken skin off of a chicken. SO. I am still paying off my boob lift, but it was well worth it :)
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Do push ups, dumb bell flies, and any other chest exercise... It will perk up what you have left! Good luck!
  • Rosco63
    Rosco63 Posts: 37
    Options

Ugh. Some people.

To which you should have said meet me in HR
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I've lost 110 lbs and I'm stil the same cup size, they just appear saggier.

All my weight came off my *ss. I don't even HAVE a butt anymore. It's just flat.

I'd be more than happy to give some boob for some *kitten* :P
  • wedge421
    wedge421 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Im sure the rest of you will catch up and everything will be proportional again
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    se la vei
  • Rosco63
    Options
    Or....not as bad as being bald. (no offense to all those totally cool and fabulously confident guys who shave their heads)

Re: britfout
  • Rosco63
    Options
    Or,..... yeah, i wish they were still as big as your man-boobs
  • Mact26
    Mact26 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

Ugh. Some people.

To which you should have said meet me in HR

My thoughts exactly.
  • DrJanet98
    DrJanet98 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Now I am a 42 FF, do you have any idea how hard it is to find that size!

Probably about as hard as it is to find a 44B. Anything 40 or above doesn't even start until D! Everyone assumes that if you're well-padded, you *must* of course get the compensation of big boobs, but it just isn't so! I have accepted that if, no, WHEN I lose the weight, I will end up pretty much flat-chested, but at least I'll be able to find bras that fit in normal stores! :-)