WALKING DEAD

Options

Replies

• halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    They haven't added any twists, they've just cut out interesting parts from the comics. Thankfully the second season was a lot better than the first.

Most of the interesting parts would get pretty graphic, though.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Lori sucks

I agree!!!!!
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    They haven't added any twists, they've just cut out interesting parts from the comics. Thankfully the second season was a lot better than the first.

Most of the interesting parts would get pretty graphic, though.

They added new characters and how those certain characters are going to be added in later is interesting.
    Plus there were different locations, they were at Hershals for a really long time - plus the whole shoot out in the city was different.
    So there were a few slight twists.
    Plus ...

SPOILER FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T WATCHED ALL THE EPISODES...

----

Shane lived a lot longer then he should have, since he died at the very start at that camp.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I love the zombies...sorry.
  • thecrass
    thecrass Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Get him eaten, hes annoying and is gonna get other folk killed with his messin around being zombie bait.
  • lOvEly805
    Options
    BOTH Lori and Carl Should die slowly lol
    just my opinion xD
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Carl and all the girls except for the one Glenn is tappin are annoying!
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    From the TV show and the comic books...
    I'm personally not a big fan of Carl, but I don't want to see him be Zombie chow either.

I adore the show, and can not wait until October.

this is how i feel. don't want to see the kid die since they already lost a child during the course of the show (i don't like watching things that children get hurt in... makes me sad), but they've made his character to be a bit of a ding dong... just sayin'. LOL can't wait until the new season starts!
  • Stinkytoe
    Options
    The comics are better damn it.
    They have essentially taken a giant crap on the comics through out most of the show. The nerd inside me rages at some of the changes they made.
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    UNTOLDSMILE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    LOL what?!?! That's the first time I've heard that anyone wants Carl for zombie bait....

I LOVE that show!

I hear it a lot lol!
  • JeffInBuckeyeNation
    JeffInBuckeyeNation Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Carl's about to become a badass. Trust me....
  • y0mbo
    y0mbo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've heard that Carl will become a "child soldier" in Season 3.

And the TV show is very much different from the comics on purpose in order to give the long-time fans something different and keep them watching.
  • wildside79
    Options
    Any bets that at the end of it all, Rick wakes up from being in a coma from having been shot at the beginning of the series? Seems like a cheesy way to cop out after they make things too dark, in either the graphic novels or tv show, but the set up is there for it.
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I can't read the thread because I am only on episode 2 of season 2. I hate that there is no where to get it online other than buying the episodes on Amazon! Or do any of you guys know where I can find Season 2 other than through Amazon? This is the best show EVER.
  • matt_h76
    matt_h76 Posts: 39
    Options
    Totally agree: Lori has to go!! The way she negatively treated Rick when he was forced to defend himself against Shane, is inexcusable! She has to go. I have no view over Carl really. He can stay in my opinion :)

Oh I hope season 3 comes out in October over here in the UK too!! I bet we wont get it until next year though :( Anyone else from UK here who knows when it may come out?
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    Options
    BOTH Lori and Carl Should die slowly lol
    just my opinion xD

WHOA! Slowly? LOL! That is truly sinister.
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    "CARL! GET IN THE HOUSE!!!"

"WHERE'S CARL?"

Please, for the love of God, let a zombie eat that kid. ;-)
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    Options
    "CARL! GET IN THE HOUSE!!!"

"WHERE'S CARL?"

Please, for the love of God, let a zombie eat that kid. ;-)

Yep, his death vote is getting higher lol!
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Read the comics. For me, the show doesn't do it justice.
  • Tml076
    Tml076 Posts: 4
    Options
    I think Carl is a punk. It would not hurt my feelings if him and his mom turned, as long as Daryl and Glen stayed human!