I would like some friends on here

Options
Hi everyone,

I just joined myfitnesspal and I would like some support on keeping up my goals. In return I’d be happy to do the same for anyone else and give advice if needed.
I am an Australian musician - plays violin, piano and flute. I intend to make a career out of music which requires a lot of confidence. This is why I am trying to lose some weight and tone up. Being in front of a camera can be nerve racking when you feel self-conscious!

I am at Anytime Fitness gym and go about four times a week. I do high intensity cardio for about 30 minutes then do weights but I haven’t quite figured out a good routine in that area yet. Advice?

What do you all do at the gym or at home?

Replies

• OnyxPenguin82
    Options
    Greeting from Albuquerque! I literally just joined now! I am looking to lose a LARGE amount of weight. Like over 100lbs! I am looking around the site and meeting friends as well. Musician huh? What kind of music?
  • lOvEly805
    Options
    hi ! :)
    i dont go to the gym
    5 times a week i do bellydancing crunches pushups
    and go for walks for 4-6 miles at least 3 times a week
  • estralita40
    Options
    Hi
    I am also a musician.Not professional .I play violin ,silver flute and Oboe

I train 3-5 days a weak.Check the EAS site for workouts.It's awesome

I am hopless at dieting.Hopefully we can help each other along:smile:
  • Tina180130
    Tina180130 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hiya

I lift heavy 3 x per week, spinning once a week, HIIT, Kettlebell, Circuits (anything that makes me break out in a sweat:)) I walk twice per week (1.30 mins) as light exercise. Happy to have you as a friend.