Replies

• rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Toilet paper discussion...five mins of my life I'll never get back. Good laugh . The real question... Fold or scrunch?
    WRAP IT LIKE A MITTEN AROUND YOUR HAND 9 OR 10XS THEN WIPE- it cuts down on the ooggie factor
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    All these female issues, I just use my shower curtain. This must be what they are talking about in that commercial.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    You know.. I hate it when 2-ply toilet paper separates. Drives me batty!

Seriously! GRR.
  • Guines9
    Guines9 Posts: 137
    Options
    THIS IS THE MOST INANE POST I HAVE EVER READ. Can't you people find something else to write about in this Dieting Site? Or is this a way to kill someone's apetite? eewwww
  • smaschin
    smaschin Posts: 91
    Options
    When i was in the army we had a limitied amount of toilet paper in the ration packs.

So on our first exercise during training our Corporal showed us how to make it last longer.

You get one sheet, fold it into four and then tear off the corner.

Unfold it and you should have a sheet with a hole in the middle, stick your finger in the whole, wipe your bum then pull the sheet off your finger to clean your finger, finally using the piece you tore off you can use that to clean under your finger nail....LOL

Not about shorter or longer plys but on topic anyways

Peace
  • GuineaMother
    GuineaMother Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    When i was in the army we had a limitied amount of toilet paper in the ration packs.

So on our first exercise during training our Corporal showed us how to make it last longer.

Unfold it and you should have a sheet with a hole in the middle, stick your finger in the whole, wipe your bum then pull the sheet off your finger to clean your finger, finally using the piece you tore off you can use that to clean under your finger nail....LOL

Peace

Are you for real?! Eeeeewwwww!!!!! :sick:
  • smaschin
    smaschin Posts: 91
    Options

Cant beat the British Army ;-)
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I like a little comfort on my butt so I buy the 3-ply...so soft...

They make 3 ply? Hmmm....
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Charmin or it's John Wayne TP...

Ah yes, John Wayne TP. My MIL bought us cheap Scott TP....stupid John Wayne TP. It lasted forever!!!
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Sec, need to google bidet:frown:
    Get a bidet and never look back. ;)
    \

Haven't you ever seen the movie "Crocodile Dundee"??? "For warshing your backsoid, rooooiiight???"
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Priceless, thanks for the laugh, fold or scrunch?? I'll have to say scrunch, yep, I'm a scruncher!:laugh:
    Toilet paper discussion...five mins of my life I'll never get back. Good laugh . The real question... Fold or scrunch?
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    Yes, I even had one but I didn't know it was spelled that way:laugh: I thought maybe bidet was some "hand-held" badet, LOL! That's how I thought it was speeled:laugh:
    Sec, need to google bidet:frown:
    Get a bidet and never look back. ;)
    \

Haven't you ever seen the movie "Crocodile Dundee"??? "For warshing your backsoid, rooooiiight???"
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    Ohhhhhhhhhh, now I get it, John Wayne "macho" tp, got it:laugh: Kinda like sandpaper:sad:
    Charmin or it's John Wayne TP...

Ah yes, John Wayne TP. My MIL bought us cheap Scott TP....stupid John Wayne TP. It lasted forever!!!
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    :laugh: Man am I glad I came back to this thread, miss this?? No way:laugh:

Peace

• NWCountryGal
    Options
    LOL!! Would you believe it KEEPS coming apart and tears off totally uneven, last time I by that cheapo depot brand:sad:
    No the real question is over the roll or under for the lead edge???

I like it on top.
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    :laugh: I wonder who came up with that? Mark Twain?:laugh:
    dingleberries.

There, it had to be said.
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    :laugh: A Beautiful Mind! Let me know how this turns out, I may want to order some from you:drinker: :drinker:

I had an amazing idea earlier. What's better than two ply you ask? Even better than three ply? Why, four ply of course. The only problem is, well OK there are a couple problems I'm working on, once you take the two rolls of two ply and roll them together the roll doesn't fit on the holder any more. And if you think the ends didn't meet before? Hmm, a work in progress I suppose.
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    Oh man, definitely! Coming up short can be a disturbing situation:laugh:
    WRAP IT LIKE A MITTEN AROUND YOUR HAND 9 OR 10XS THEN WIPE- it cuts down on the ooggie factor
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    Yeah, well, the roll is so heavy now I can't lift it out of the sink:sad: And the only way to use it is to tear a chunk off and sort of blot.
    LOL! Well, we have some ideas! I decided to try the wet ones so I'm soaking my tp in water now. I'll let you all know how that goes:embarassed: :laugh:

OH MY LAND! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: