Horror movie fan

Options
JoolieW68
JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
Do you like horror movies?

I can barely handle watching Signs, and I have to peek thru my fingers at I Am Legend. Just saw a commercial for The Possesion and had to make myself think about unicorns and rainbows.

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Not particularly, but I don't consider Signs and I Am Legend to be horror at all.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Me either. I'm a wuss.
  • jarredondo
    jarredondo Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Love them.... My husband and I watch Paranormal Activity 3 the other day. I can only watch those on the TV. I get sea sick watching them in the theater with the cameras bouncing around.
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I LOVE horror. I guess maybe coz I know I'm not going to feel depressed at romcoms. I used to hate it though and couldn't understand why people like it. Weird.
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I love them just watched on the another night,I do like some of older ones better
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm not really a horror fan because most films aren't really scary. The only movie that has ever really freaked me out has to be the original Candy Man. Now that's a whole shed load of scary!!
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Candyman was quite scary...enough that I won't say it in the mirror! The Descent was the one that scared me most recently. I think...
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I'm not really a horror fan because most films aren't really scary. The only movie that has ever really freaked me out has to be the original Candy Man. Now that's a whole shed load of scary!!
    That's why I don't care for "horror". It's just gross, not scary. The ones that do try to be scary just put in a bunch of loud noises or things jumping out at you, which is more annoying than scary!
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Do you like horror movies?

I can barely handle watching Signs, and I have to peek thru my fingers at I Am Legend. Just saw a commercial for The Possesion and had to make myself think about unicorns and rainbows.

Those two movies creeped me out!!! I had to turn Signs off in the first 5 minutes after they saw the alien on the roof outside the little girl's bedroom! However, I love Friday the 13th and the Halloween movies.
  • portalm
    portalm Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    YUCKKKK NO WAY!!! HORROR MOVIES SUCK!!!
  • wattsj56
    wattsj56 Posts: 94
    Options
    i friggin' love scary movies [:
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    i love horror movies!!! i watch them a few times a week and scare myself so badly that i cant sleep! :ohwell:
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    lol those are not horror movies OP lol

but yes I LOVE them! i just posted pics from a horror convention where i met all the legends... you'd have **** your pants ahaha
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    i watched one called The Devil the other night, it was about some people who got stuck inside an elevator and one of them was posessed by the devil but they didnt know which one.
    then yesterday, at work, I GOT STUCK IN THE ELEVATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! granted, i was by myself and it was for maybe two minutes. but still. i was freaking the *kitten* out.
  • magnets21
    magnets21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I adore scary movies, but I have yet to see one, that really does scare me. I can very easily go to sleep watching the Exorcist and it wont bother me. I used to be petrified of Stephen Kings "It", but now i just find it funny.:tongue:
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I :heart: scary movies!!! I have seen almost all of the good ones that have been out - It's really hard to find good scary ones anymore. I like things that can really happen - To me that is the ghostly encounters & such like Paranormal Activity (1-3). Love those!!
  • sarah_529406
    Options
    I love horror movies!! My husband and I really want to see that possession movie, but I do agree that the preview for that movie is creeeeapy.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    love them!! my daughter's name is Regan - from the exorcist...which I think may have been a bad decision because I swear she is possessed sometimes! LOL
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Scariest films I have seen

Wolf Creek (aussie film)

Rec (spanish film)

Scared the living She-At out of me
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    I like them... but no those movies you watched aren't horror movies lol The Others, Grudge, The Ring, etc. are horror movies :)

The scariest movie I've ever seen is The Exorcism of Emily Rose