Options
Please post your comments...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MvAM97VDE8

Thanks

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    nice trailer, would watch the whole thing.
  • AlabasterVerve
    AlabasterVerve Posts: 3,171 Member
    Options
    I would watch it too. I thought the first, Food Matters, was great but I really don't want to register so I can be marketed to so we'll see.

"Register below to watch the film online during the Free Worldwide Online Premiere, March 21-31, 2012.

The DVD will be available for purchase exclusively on this site from March 21st onwards. By registering your details below you'll be notified when the DVD goes live."
  • cjc166
    cjc166 Posts: 222
    Options
    I've watched the movie. I felt there was not a lot of substance to it. I think Forks Over Knives, or Fat Sick and Nearly Dead are along similar lines but better watches and more infomative.
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I've watched the movie. I felt there was not a lot of substance to it. I think Forks Over Knives, or Fat Sick and Nearly Dead are along similar lines but better watches and more infomative.
    Wow, you said it, and now i don't have to.

I like Hungry For Change and it's a good movie to throw on when you are having cravings, and it's a good movie to show to people who are just starting out down the path to better health. Forks over Knives and Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead were the movies i watched the day i made the decision to start down the path myself. I recommend all 3, but i agree that FOK and FSND are the best.