Raspberry ketones

Options
2»

Replies

• briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Vitamin B and Vitamin D makes more sense for energy and lowering your weight.
  • mnmoon
    mnmoon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yes, I started taking b12 for energy and it seems to be working a little bit.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Thanks, it's Friday and I was wondering when this post was going to happen!
  • saintsfanatik
    saintsfanatik Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm for creating my own ketones through ketosis. Much more effective, and cheaper. And, bacon.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    For best results, shove them in your *kitten*.

Then box them up as Christmas gifts:flowerforyou:
  • kimjoan
    kimjoan Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Is there a reason people feel the need to be rude? I have noticed this more and more lately on MFP boards and really feel that it is unnecessary. This person is asking a question for their information, has obviously not seen other posts about this issue (nor have I) and would like to know peoples feedback.
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

I came here just for this. :love:
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Is there a reason people feel the need to be rude? I have noticed this more and more lately on MFP boards and really feel that it is unnecessary. This person is asking a question for their information, has obviously not seen other posts about this issue (nor have I) and would like to know peoples feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, bless your heart. :flowerforyou:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I like raspberry tarts.
    I'm a tart...not sure what flavor. Can you help me figure that out?
  • mnmoon
    mnmoon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I agree. I don't know why people feel the need to be so rude on here. It was an honest question. I was looking for feedback on the subject not a bunch of bs. People quit being negative! Take your agression and go to the gym and get rid of it. Then, if you still feel the need to be nasty, another outlet to get rid of it other than posting it online. Or better yet, go get in Facebook and whine about how bad your life sucks bc if you are that pathetic to be rude on this website I bet you are like that on other social media websites as well. Everyone else, have a great weekend!
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I am currently taking pure raspberry ketones and an African mango supplement. Both have energy and has really worked for me I quit drinking monster energy drinks about 2 weeks ago and sodas a week ago. I just find it difficult to swallow as they are gel caps.
  • lyncrandall
    Options
    I tried them for two months. The first couple of weeks I lost a few inches, but no weight loss. I actually gained weight, and if anything I eat a little less than my body type requires. I definitely did not overeat. I read so many posts on websites of large weight loss. Very disappointing and a big hole in the pocket!!!
  • momsnewbody
    Options
    I recently tried this. I actually gained weight on them. I was eating healthy and working out about 45 min a day while taking them. They did however, made me feel full quicker when taken before meals. They were expensive, about $60 for a month supply for the pure raspberry ketones (500 mg) with no fillers or additives. My advice, it was a waste of money.
  • catgurly
    Options
    See my next post--still trying to figure out how to delete posts!
  • catgurly
    Options
    There is a quick fix. Work up a sweat once a day for at least 45 minutes. At the end of two weeks, you'll be ASTONISHED at how much energy you have. Far cheaper and more effective than most pill regimens. The only side effect is a little soreness at first and some really fantastic post-workout euphoria once you start getting into shape.

It's addictive, if you feed your body right and push yourself just a little bit.
    [/quote]

I exercise regularly, and the only euphoria I get is knowing that chore is done for the day! I don't have more energy, and it doesn't help my appetite. If anything I'm hungrier when I'm finished.
  • MeganDominique
    MeganDominique Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Things i find give me more energy- vitamin D (ah sun, also if i lay in the sun i feel more enegr), 4 cups of green tea a day, excersing , peanut butter before my workout the legit stuff like pb 2 :) good luck sorry your getting so much flack for asking a simple question :/ some people are so rude...also i tried green tea pills and didnt recieve the same effect as i did with just a cup of tea ( i was needing energy haha)
  • doit_4life
    Options
    My brother works for GNC, and is in AMAZING shape... the exact oposit of me...
    He knows I struggle and I'm unhappy so he got them for me. I've tried them twice and both times gained 5-10 pounds in the first 2 days. :( Needless to say, I don't take them anymore nor will I ever take them again.
  • espinozAgal
    espinozAgal Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Yes, I started taking b12 for energy and it seems to be working a little bit.

B12 is only effective when used by someone whom is already b12 deficient. I just wanted to add that. It seems when one person says something works for them, people want to think it will work for everyone, and that's not the case. I was put on b12 after radiation for thyroid cancer. My metabolism was shot and I was a tired mess. It's been about a year now and I've become so much healthier and energetic, i think it may be time to stop the supplements. Good luck to you all!
  • espinozAgal
    espinozAgal Posts: 160 Member
    Options

I came here just for this. :love:

hahahahahahaha you guys crack me up!!! I love you all!!!! hahahahahahahaha
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Hahahah, I love MFP.

To OP: Give them a try if you want. It's your money and your body. I'd be more cautious if it were something as stupid as HCG, but I can't see the harm in raspberry ketones, green tea extract, or whatever. Placebo effect or not -- if you feel a difference, then they were worth the money! You can only tell for yourself.