Dumbell question

Options

Replies

• LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Also, what do you do if you are ambidextrous?
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Silly...they are not for girls!! I do recommend Raspberry Keytones!
    Put them in your pooper!

I don't poop. I am a girl.

I beg to differ... ;)

http://www.kanemiller.com/book.asp?sku=25
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Is this thread some kind of blonde joke?

How rude. She asks a perfectly good question and everyone comes out to bash her!!! :explode:

Edit to add: Excuse me while I go start a thread about how someone can't ask a question without being accused of being a blonde. MEAN MFP PEOPLE!
  • LifeOnMars_
    Options
    Is this thread some kind of blonde joke?

How rude. She asks a perfectly good question and everyone comes out to bash her!!! :explode:

HOW RUDE :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
  • LifeOnMars_
    Options

Juggle them? :indifferent:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    WHY are you lifting weights? Aren't you afraid you'll get bulky?
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options

Now that will take some skill.
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options

Yes... juggling is the best option here. I have had a hard time with this, being ambidextrous myself. This also forces me to lift with both arms because, unlike Em who only uses her right arm for stuff, I can use both. Juggling seems to work pretty well. Except that time I dropped them on my toe, that was not cool.
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    just keep flipping them over between sets... that way, you atleast know you did half the workout with the correct side.
  • gombolyu
    gombolyu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    switch them up to confuse the muscles

Haha, fab.:D
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    It actually depends on whether you are looking in a mirror. If you are, then it is reversed from what you thought it was... unless the dumbells were made in Asia, then the are read from right to left... :laugh:
  • tom_olech
    tom_olech Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    This is NOT a serious question is it?

Agreed....
  • nickandmiah
    Options
    Don't you know your not supposed to lift anything over 5 lbs., you'll grow some little things called testosterones or something like that. Anyway, that's just what I heard. :smokin:
  • Dan_Lifts
    Options
    Wait, there's one for each hand? I use both hands on my 5#'er...maybe that's why I'm not getting stronger, huh.
  • doriyoung
    doriyoung Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Are you sure you're in an English-speaking gym? Maybe you shouldn't be looking for an 'R' and an 'L'...
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I need to make sure I'm doing this right too, because if I end up exercising one side more than the other, I could end up stuck going in circles because one side will be stronger than the other..... :ohwell:
  • tadpole242
    tadpole242 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    You don't need dumbells, just load the dishwasher, and stack the canned goods in order by size colour and weight. Cardo is achived by sweeping moping and dusting.
  • LifeOnMars_
    Options
    You don't need dumbells, just load the dishwasher, and stack the canned goods in order by size colour and weight. Cardo is achived by sweeping moping and dusting.

and making me a sammich
  • CanadianThunder
    Options
    I need to make sure I'm doing this right too, because if I end up exercising one side more than the other, I could end up stuck going in circles because one side will be stronger than the other..... :ohwell:

One of my friends has a really crooked arm (they had to break it when she was born because she couldn't get out properly and it never set right) and she failed swimming lessons because she simply could not swim straight. She'd end up across the pool at the other corner.
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    :laugh: