Herbal Magic

Options
Hey everyone,

Anyone ever try Herbal Magic? If so, what do you think? Got a great deal from Groupon and thought I would try it out....trying to lose those pesky last 10 lbs.....

Just like to know what some of you think

Thanks

Replies

• CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Anyone? Well, I guess in a few when I try it out, I will be able to answer that question.....lol
  • moriaht
    moriaht Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm considering buying the Groupon too! $49 bucks for 2 weeks seems pricey still... Anyone else have any thoughts?
  • sk_pirate
    sk_pirate Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Herbal magic was an absolute nightmare for me, it works for some people but it was a bit too crazy for me. The girls were mean to me, I was undereating on the plan they gave me, and they really pressure you to buy their products.

Plus, they are hardcore expensive. If you don't lose in your "alloted timeframe" you have to purchase a new membership.

I hate it but it has worked for others
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Herbal magic was an absolute nightmare for me, it works for some people but it was a bit too crazy for me. The girls were mean to me, I was undereating on the plan they gave me, and they really pressure you to buy their products.

Plus, they are hardcore expensive. If you don't lose in your "alloted timeframe" you have to purchase a new membership.

I hate it but it has worked for others
    My sister did herbal magic. She constantly complained that she felt cold and eventually started loosing her hair and had to stop. She also complained that her teeth were feeling loose. I later saw a thing on CBC and a lot of the comments from people who did it had the same complaints. One said her doctor told her to stop doing it.

Enjoy!

From http://www.cbc.ca/marketplace/2010/magic_in_a_bottle/main.html: "When my hair started falling out and my teeth started to disintegrate (literally) I consulted my Dr. who told me I was not getting enough calories or proper nutrients, and to get off the program immediately!"