Want to lose 25 lbs. by Christmas!

Options

Replies

• ddkay619
    ddkay619 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please count me in. I am 5'0" -- starting weight is 149.0 and goal is 124. I am on day 3 of the MFP plan and need lots of motivation!
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    All group invites sent out up to this point! :)
  • jessica_120214
    jessica_120214 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Getting excited!! :)
  • timarii
    timarii Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've lost 25 so far and it would be amazing to have lost 50# at Christmas!

Thanks!
  • morgansmom29
    morgansmom29 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please count me in! Starting weight is 225.
  • jacie1205
    jacie1205 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. Higher starting weight of 203.6 hopefully 25+ lbs will be gone by Christmas!! I'm new here by the way. Any words of encouragement and stories of success would be greatly appreciated!
  • ketat
    ketat Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in. cw 150.
  • Jennyprano
    Jennyprano Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Please count me in, need help and support
    starting weight 149 lbs

been on here a week and seem to be gaining weight ? xx
  • ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i want in starting weight 174
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My starting weight this morning was 189.
  • StevenHaley
    Options
    Last week when I joined (weighing 121kg/262 pounds) to be 99kg or under by 1st jan 2013. So I aim to lose about 1kg ish a week. I hope you succeed each in all your goals and lets look forward to a lighter Christmas.
  • nisia915
    nisia915 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love to join in! I'm new to the site and this sounds very motivational to me! My height is 5'1" and my starting weight is 146lbs
    Lets Do This!
  • sarbar71
    sarbar71 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 25 by Christmas! My starting weight as of this morning was 195. Count me in!!
  • lmccamy14
    lmccamy14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You ar exactly my same height and weight so I'm with you!
  • sunflowerfaith
    Options
    COUNT ME IN :happy:
  • aprilk4
    aprilk4 Posts: 2
    Options
    Great to have a group to support and be supported. My starting weight on August 16 was 183.8 pounds and I am 5'7"

I will be travelling for 3 days in mid October and another 14 days late October / early November and unable to prepare my own food. My goal for those 2 time periods respectively are not to gain more than 2 pounds and 4 pounds. Sounds like quite a bit, however I usually will drop at least half of my travel weight in a day or two after I get home (must be water retention etc).

Let's get rid of the restrictions extra weight has on our well-being and happiness. Health and freedom: :flowerforyou:
  • Lainey622
    Lainey622 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :smile:
    Count me in! That's a halfway point for me, and I need the motivation from friends. Thanks. Ready, Set, Go......................!
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    All Group Requests are now sent. Since the challenge officially starts today I will add no more to the group. If you'd previously joined in (On or before 8/19/2012) and DIDN'T get a group invite, please message me.

Thanks and here's to losing 25lbs in the next 18 weeks! :flowerforyou:
  • jessica_120214
    jessica_120214 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    LET'S DO THIS!!!!
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm a week late but I'm with ya. Sweet 231