I just want to say......

Options

Replies

• TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    This is such a breath of fresh air. Thank you for posting this. There is already so much anger and arguing here sometimes. Welcome!
    Do any of you do Tae Bo?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    This is such a breath of fresh air. Thank you for posting this. There is already so much anger and arguing here sometimes. Welcome!
    Do any of you do Tae Bo?

I do! Add me!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Help, I'm stepping into...

golden-earring-twilight-zone-21-records-2.jpg
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    If Jules is gettin' a beer, I think we should all get one...after all she already has percocet or some other such lovely prescription...
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    *bump*
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    bump:flowerforyou::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    is there beer?

better question...where are the hookers and blow??
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    is there beer?

grrrrr :grumble:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    *burp*
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    You are so nice, OP! Thank you so much for posting this! I've always dreamed of living in an online community where people would respect each other's differences and we could be free from sarcastic and crass comments when we post topics. It's a cruel world and people are mean WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    is there beer?

:drinker:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    is there beer?

why you an angry bear?
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    is there beer?

is there any other way?

I guess there is but it's not as much fun
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Please sir...Will there be unicorns and rainbows? Only I sure am partial to Unicorns and Rainbows.

And don't forget the hearts..:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: For God's sake don't forget those hearts! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    People don't respond. He's capturing your information so he can track you around the site. It's a trap I tell you!!!

Please, this is a place for support in reaching our goals through what can be a very difficult journey. Let's keep it positive and warm in here. Hug?

Some day love will find you.

Break those chains that bind you?
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    And remember, the *only* way to respect anyone is to never say anything that might have the slightest chance of making them feel bad, no matter your true intentions. Remember, even well-intentioned compliments can be insults! If you say "great job!" after someone loses 5 pounds, you probably are insulting them, because it's pretty much a given that they really wanted to lose 6 or 4.

Now, I understand this can get complicated, so, if you're not sure, you should say nothing. Unless you're on their friend list, in which case you're being mean for not being supportive enough, so be sure to be completely inoffensive as possible, and post pictures of kittens. Unless they're allergic to cats. In which case, bacon. Unless they're Jewish, or vegetarian, so then a teddy bear, but then only if you're SURE their parents weren't killed by a bear when they were camping as a kid.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    is there beer?

why you an angry bear?

Not enough hookers and blow. :frown:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    BUMP! You should check the recipe section too, everyone!! There are great diet recipes such as the Veggie Pie Plate!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    People don't respond. He's capturing your information so he can track you around the site. It's a trap I tell you!!!

Please, this is a place for support in reaching our goals through what can be a very difficult journey. Let's keep it positive and warm in here. Hug?

• yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options

Dammit you beat me to it. Great minds I tell ya! Great minds!