What is your routine after your workout?

Options
So i do my workouts at home, hip hop abs&tapout xt or turbojam in the morning and insanity after diner.

I always make a cup of green tea afterwords and after insanity i lit some incense and listen to some zen music like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9SCrpXN3EE and checking mfp nice and slow, seeing how my buddies here doing.

Replies

• iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    drink the heck outta some water!
    wipe all the sweatyness off and wash my face.
  • Jexebel
    Jexebel Posts: 67
    Options
    Shower then stuff my face, sometimes I reverse the order.
  • momto3as
    momto3as Posts: 12
    Options
    I usually eat my greek yogurt and drink a huge glass of water or G2 (color free). I enter my exercise on Beachbody and here. I try to cool down enough that my shower won't shock my system. :) I have three kids, so I have to make that time to get my sweat on and to shower.
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    eat eat and eat some more.
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    am: protein shake, shower then go to work
    pm: protein shake, shower then usually a date
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Stuff your face lol care to explain?

And i dont take a show directly cause when i do that and i come out of the shower i am still sweating crazy, so i wait first till i stopped sweating ><
  • Seokie
    Seokie Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Glass of skim milk then cold cold shower!
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Lunch: Protein shake and back to work

Evening: Shower and rub myself
  • ScottyV013
    Options
    protein shake, shower then work!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Drink some water, and flop down on whatever!
  • rnb1127
    rnb1127 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    So i do my workouts at home, hip hop abs&tapout xt or turbojam in the morning and insanity after diner.

WOW!!!
  • sizzler0123
    Options
    If it's a.m. before work, I try to cool down for a bit before shower (I agree that if I shower too quick I still sweat after), then protein shake and get ready for the day. If I am off, I take my time cooling down, log on here, check my computer, etc. Drink a lot of water, have some protein. AND stretch!
  • SonicaBE
    SonicaBE Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    log my exersise into MFP while drinking 2-4 glasses of water. You dont want to eat right away since HGH is high and you want that way. Then after a shower- like 30 mins later..eat breakfast or have a protein shake made with almond milk.
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Take a nice hot bath in sea salts, eat a tootsie pop, drink a big glass of ice water and log my exercise in MFP.
  • SAMBALLS1
    SAMBALLS1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Usually Puke, or pass out from the instense workout (kidding - but almost do) drink a recovery drink, wait 1-2 hours have dinner and then night night! Don't let the Bed bugs bite!
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Usually Puke, or pass out from the instense workout
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • Jexebel
    Jexebel Posts: 67
    Options
    Stuff your face lol care to explain?

Eat! I work out after work and I'm starved by 7-8 when I'm done my work out.
  • InsaneReidy
    Options
    Extra stretches,
    straight in the shower,
    drink a glass of milk and eat a can of reduced sugar and salt baked beans with added pepper and chilli flakes followed by a good meal 1hr later.

I do this religiously. LOL
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Drink more water, have my protein shake and log my workout while I cool off, then shower. Glad to know I'm not the only one who still sweats when they get out of the shower. Doesn't make for a very good hair day. :ohwell:
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    drink the heck outta some water!
    wipe all the sweatyness off and wash my face.

^ this then shower then take a protein shake. If my joints hurt then I will ice them right after a work out for 20-30 min. and if I am in a lot of pain from previous work outs from the week then I add in some pain relievers and then I am good to go.