Happy with your body fat

Options
2»

Replies

• Jkc9059
    Jkc9059 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Am I happy with my body fat? The answer would be no. But I have a long way to go in my journey yet. However in a sense yes because it continues to become less and less every time I check it. I am happy with my progress to this day. I cannot wait to see what tomorrow will bring!!
  • alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Its totally a you thing girl! If you are where you are at and you are happy then don't let others get you down. Me I am at 16.9 as of this morning however I am trying to get down to around 14-15% Mostly for looks that I am going for. I tend to have less body fat then most girls because, well, I have no boobs! Never had them except when nursing my kids or pregnant, heheh. So for ME I want to be at 14-15 because then my legs hopefully will be smaller! But 19% is really good! Very good! Way better then most of the population!!!
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies. Good to know that most people are aiming for what's healthy for them and not necessarily the most lean even if that means being unhealthy. I used to want to be uber-lean but not anymore. It's about feeling good overall, don't you think? I'm just happier I'm in a heathier place now. You can never underestimate good health.
  • LadyIntrepid
    LadyIntrepid Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm thrilled with 24% considering I'll be 50 next month. You look utterly awesome. I wouldn't change a thing!
  • jojostar85
    Options
    19% is amazing-I would kill to be at 25%!

The most important thing is to feel comfortable. If going lower makes you happier, go for it. If you like where you are now, then just give anyone who says otherwise the birdie. Judging from your profile picture, you look fantastic!