Lose 30 pounds by Christmas with me!

Options

Replies

• msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I need to lose... Umm.. 40 pounds.. but hey! I would LOVE to lose at least 30 of it by Christmas! Damn would that make me feel good waking up Christmas morning all beautified! Alright! You twisted my arm! I'm in :)
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Lordy! I am in!!! I have to go to a wedding in January - in MEXICO - KILL ME NOW!!!!! I would be ecstatic if I could be down 30 by then!
  • kitigonkukoo
    kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    works for me! That'll put me within 20lbs of my goal weight, which would be a great start to the new year! :)
  • yuri31figueroa
    Options
    I'm with you!!! my goal was to lose 20lbs by christmas. . . I think I can lose 30 if I really push myself.
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Lordy! I am in!!! I have to go to a wedding in January - in MEXICO - KILL ME NOW!!!!! I would be ecstatic if I could be down 30 by then!
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 25lbs so I am in!!!
  • StrongAtLast
    StrongAtLast Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I"m in..145 to 125. 20 lbs of Fat to Release! 2 days of healthy eating down!
  • Raven413
    Raven413 Posts: 86
    Options
    This sounds GREAT!!!! My goal is to lose 50# and 30 by Christmas will be wonderful. I need this motivation. How is this going to work. Do we check in daily/weekly? Let us know and thanks for starting this.
  • lizk710
    lizk710 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! This was my goal too. How does this work?
  • dawnmcelroy
    dawnmcelroy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I have to go longer then that but Christmas sounds like a great date to have a goal for.that would put me under 150 for Christmas. Sounds like I might have to buy a new dress!
  • alikat517
    alikat517 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My husband and I are talking about starting a family, but I told him I would really like to focus on losing some weight the next few months. I just want to be the healthiest I can before getting pregnant so I don't end up 30-40lbs heavier than I am right now!!
    We can do this! :smile:
  • rosieh8781
    Options
    I just started this on Tuesday and I am in.....that would be a great christmas for me!1
  • ceppie
    ceppie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Me TOO!!! I have total of 33 pounds to loose still so I think 30 by Christmas sounds doable. how would this go? I feel a weekly check in might be a bit too much, but maybe bi-weekly?
  • lnnptrck
    lnnptrck Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    on board for sure. :)
  • huckabeebug
    huckabeebug Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!!
  • TeresaMarie46
    TeresaMarie46 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Count me on board. Since December 2011, I have currently lost 25 pounds, and I'm struggling to lose more, so I hope to get those pounds dripping off. I have changed up my workout, strarted eating back some of my calories about 3 days ago. So I'm yet to see any change. So I'm thinking December would be a great deadline for me.

My weight comes from having my babies, gaining the weight and allowing it to stay. Seven boys and one daughter later.

To be completely fair to myself, I did lose about 50 pounds in 2005, but began regaining it in 2007 when we moved to where we are now. I never wanted to move here, it is too hot to enjoy the weather, cannot go for a walk because of the heat, even too hot to simply sit outdoors. I guess you can say I was depressed to be in an unknown area, no family or friends at the time. I did have my husband and 2 sons here, but isn't that different than having my daughter around? At least I'm thinking it is, I cannot relate to my men family like I can with my daughter, whom at the time of our move had recently gave birth to our first Grandbaby.

Since then I have been working on being happier with myself, and I am. I totally welcome ANY advice
  • ckhonda
    ckhonda Posts: 6
    Options
    tips to stay motivated till xmas?
  • jlevie313
    Options
    I definitely would love to give myself that gift for x mas ! Along with some new clothes of course I am in :happy: