45lbs lost but gained so much more! w/ pics

Options
reyna99
reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
I really don't know where to start and still baffled when I hear, 'You are a success story!'

I started my journey a year and half ago-January 2011. It wasn't until March of that same year that I found this neat app on my phone-MFP and thought that would be great to tell me how many carbs I was having, that is all I wanted to see at the time. I was trying to do those 'low-carb' diets I always here about. I then found the wonderful website and met some awesome pally's that kept me motivated and supported, when I felt like I had noone. (Just moved to a new state, living with in-laws and felt like my world had turned upside down) I weighed the most I had ever weighed....and it finally hit me that I was worth exercising and eating right.
At first I started with tracking EVERYTHING that went into my mouth! and then added in wogging (walking/jogging) I could barely do 30mins at a time and that usually happened during my lunch break. I had tried to 'run' and workout before we moved, but was always tired and had the mind set I can eat whatever I want I worked out today.
Me on the right
Jan2010.jpg

I then signed up for my 2nd 5K and my first with the hubs! My first one was alot of walking and very very slow. but I had a great girlfriend that kept me going and encouraging!

Well anyways, I learned alot about myself, my body, my mind and did alot of research last year! I wanted to Honor God with the body He gave me! This momma wanted to be active and not always laying around.

Soccer coach but could barely keep up
Soccer2010.jpg

I'm shorter than my husband and weighed WAY MORE
dec2009.jpgUs in Vegas June 20121.jpg

and I was always getting ask, how far along I was (I'm an apple and carrying all my weight in the tummy area).

at a friends baby shower but I looked like the pregnant one
ME-2.jpg

That pregnant tummy is finally going down!
thunderdress5.jpg

I'm 31, wife to and Amazing Husband, Mother of 2 kids and have found a new love for fitness and nutrition! Sometimes don't recognize the person in the mirror :)) but sure love her backside :)
3-28-12-shoulders.jpg

NOW GO GET YOUR SWEAT ON!!
Insanity.jpg

Replies

• sc0ttie
    sc0ttie Posts: 29
    Options
    Amazing! Keep up the hard work!
  • FeliciaNicole86
    Options
    Awesome Job! You look Great!
  • kimimila86
    kimimila86 Posts: 424
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! You got an awesome reward out of all that hard work! Keep it up :bigsmile:
  • ameliasnelling
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! What all do you do besides run? I'm an apple shape with 2 kids too and desperate not to look 5 months pregnant anymore. You look fantastic!!
  • yroma
    yroma Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Great story, you look like you feel INCREDIBLE!
  • brendas026
    brendas026 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    sexyyyy! awesome job!
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!! Great Job!
  • jennajocummings
    Options
    Holy cow! You look like a different person! WTG!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look amazing :-)
  • Sugarhoneyicedtea
    Options
    You look awesome! The amazing, shrinking woman!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    You look amazing Reyna! What an inspiration:smile:
  • Glasgow_Vegan
    Glasgow_Vegan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Well done! So impressive.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Chrisremi12
    Options
    Great Job !!!!!!!!:happy:
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself!!! That is an amazing transformation :smile:
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look absolutely amazing!! You should be proud!!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! What all do you do besides run? I'm an apple shape with 2 kids too and desperate not to look 5 months pregnant anymore. You look fantastic!!

Guess I didn't finish with the rest of the boring journey...lol
    I did 30DS, the ripped in 30, didn't get much results from either of those.
    I hurt my neck in october and couldn't work out for 2 months but was still losing! In January 2012 I started Les Mills PUMP and that helped me get toned and lean out! I am now doing Insanity.
  • Loeski5
    Loeski5 Posts: 56
    Options
    THIS....IS...AWESOME!!!!
  • flajocar
    flajocar Posts: 37
    Options
    WOW! just WOW!! Great job! Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!