90 pounds gone, 11 left to go!! Pics included

Options
14567810»

Replies

• jenalow
    jenalow Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! Awesome, awesome job. You look great and I bet you feel amazing.
  • AaronandChristopher
    AaronandChristopher Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look Fantastic!
  • shaleasymphony
    shaleasymphony Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    i have a very similar weight loss goal. you look amazing! i can't wait til that's me. it makes me feel good to see things like this because you were so close to my weight at the begining and you lost all the weight and shows that it can be done. great job and keep it up! can you give me some helpful tips?
  • annette1105
    annette1105 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely phenomenal!!! Amazing job! Thanks for sharing!
  • linny8306
    Options
    I reached my goal jeans today, size 9/10. I started out in a tight size 22. I try to stay under my calorie goal everyday and I exercise 5 times/week. I started out walking a mile, and now I'm running. Finished a half marathon in May, and still running. I also started a lifting program in June called the New Rules of Lifting For Women. Feel free to add me if you want!

Wow Amazing job! what an inspiration I just started and this is perfect for me to hear I am about a size 22-24 and I am soo unhappy with myself...

Thanks

Linds

265 lbs or so
    [img]http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii511/Anniebananie04/260.jpg[/img 175 lbs[/img]910.jpg
  • AdGalicia
    AdGalicia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    wow!!! amazing!!!
  • doit_4life
    Options
    you are amazing and inspiring!
  • Annieminnesota
    Annieminnesota Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    So many people are asking me what my secret is. I think that's kind of silly. There is no secret. You all know eating healthy and exercising will get you great results. I try to add more protein to my diet, and just smaller portions. I eat around 2000 calories a day regardless if I workout or not. In the beginning I went by what MFP told me to eat for calories, and I lost a lot like that. Then, I got sick of feeling hungry all the time and the scale wasn't moving. So, I upped my calories to 2000 and now I don't eat my exercise calories back. It's working for me now. Everyone is different... ya gotta see what works for you :)

Thanks again for all your nice words. It really puts a smile on my face :)

Anne
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look so great girl
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!