wow...just WOW!

Options
Some people never seize to amaze me!!!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/nebraska-woman-files-lawsuit-against-192427438.html

But let's not mention that we were using like 20 servings at one time!!!

Replies

• Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    They walk among us...this isnt the 1st lawsuit over these types of sprays nor will it be the last
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Some ppl are just looking for an excuse to sue somebody! I used to work with a woman who told me that ANY time she had EVER been in a car accident she hired an attorney and sued the other driver. I asked if she did that when the accident was her fault...yep!! :noway:

That being said, we use the spray butter stuff at our house. And we spray it on pretty thick, but I don't think I've ever taken the top off and poured it on! LOL
  • ncthomas09
    ncthomas09 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I just can't believe any one could actually eat that much of it. The thought just makes me sick thinking about it. We have some at my house just a different brand but we don't POUR it on!! We use it to flavor when cooking instead of using butter, but it's still just a COUPLE sprays...not half a bottle.

But I imagine the sprays have the same thing with diet mtn dew. If you get a 12 oz can of diet mtn dew it says 0 cal....get a 20 oz bottle and it says 10 cal. Doesn't make any sense to me but it takes me like 8 hrs to drink 20 oz of the stuff anyway so I let it go.
  • ncthomas09
    ncthomas09 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I hadn't even seen it in the message boards. But I am glad to know I'm not the only one who thought it was crazy!!!