Name something that's hard to have in the house?

Options

Replies

• amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    UTZ Chips and Blast-O-Butter Popcorn. And blocks of sharp cheddar cheese.
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Cheese puffs and brownies
  • hwold454
    Options
    Ruffles potato chips, ice cream, beer. But not at the same time.... well, maybe beer and chips.
  • gingersnapx00
    Options
    Sweets mostly such as home baked goods. My fav is chocolate cake or brownies. This really sucks because I love to bake and am very talented at it. I hate not being able to feel "safe" with these baked goods b/c I know with one slip I will eat way too many cookies or brownies. So I help myself, I try to limit how much I bake and how often and make sure its gone the next day by giving it away or sharing it with others so I partake in a small amount. Baking is my stress reliever but also can cause stress if I don't have my game face on.
  • sushiforbrains
    Options
    Oreos.
    Large quantities of guacamole.
  • sushiforbrains
    Options
    @ gingersnap: have you considered making a batch of cookie dough, baking only half of it and then freezing the other half for later?
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Soda. Oreos. Chips. Pie.
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I have trouble staying away from all the junk food my boyfriend keeps buying. Usually I can stay away but if I am hungry or need something sweet then its way to easy to just have some junk.

Chips, cookies, frozen pizza, peanutbutter bars, chicken nuggets...
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Chips & dip :)
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    A naked wife and chocolate. I can't help myself.
  • angeldove85
    Options
    Chinese food :(

Hubby and my sister are having it tonight- I just nibbled 3 pieces of orange chicken (which fit into my meal plan).
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    POTATO CHIPS...MMM MMM, NOM NOM NOM:tongue:
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    My ex husband. Fortunately he's incredibly easy to resist and rarely here.
  • Esther50
    Esther50 Posts: 252
    Options
    baked goods and chocolate, chocolate and baked goods
  • omgitsgarry
    Options
    Veggie straws. Last time these were in my house, I ate the entire bag. My mothers homemade cookies. She has some downstairs now and it has taken all of my will power not to take the lid off the container and help myself. Left over cheese steak too. Something about it, I just have to eat it if I see it. I've been good this month though.
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Food...period!:ohwell:
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Breakfast cereal, especially Cap'n Crunch. I'm okay with just chips, but chips and dip? That is too much to handle!
  • gingersnapx00
    Options
    I have made batches of dough and frozen the rest. Would work except that I love love love dough! I can't resist licking the damn spoon! Some days are better than others, but I'm working on it. Dough is just as dangerous as the baked cookie :) I made cake pops for my son's bday and did fairly well....only ate one finished pop:) However, I did binge on the cake in the construction process, but the rest of the week I was golden.
  • moneymom72
    Options
    Pasta is my kryptonite i have 2 protein shakes a day usually chocolate peanut butter or banana split or ice coffee but spaghetti, maccaroni and other carbs have always been a problem so now i just make sure i watch portions and stay at 1200 calories
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    cheese snacks...
    anything chocolate...
    sweet baked goods (will eat one every time i walk into the kitchen if i do)....
    alcohol (i quit drinking a month ago & am seeing how long i can go)...