Replies

• myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    right here.
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I eat 3350 daily... Some say I'm not human though. *shrug* I don't see anything wrong with killing 1.5 lbs of chicken breast at a time lulz...

I am intrigued. Are you an ultra marathon runner, an Olympian or do you just have super human metabolism? :)
  • Taiger31
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I stay fed up. I need energy to do all that I need to do, I need energy just to BE! and I'm losing weight at a nice clip.

There is overeating, and there is undereating. I think many folks don't quite realize that there is also a middle ground. In this middle ground of just eating regular portions of mostly wholesome food, if you are obese or overweight you will lose weight. You don't have to deprive yourself. You really don't.

Totally agree!!
  • rbjd2004
    rbjd2004 Posts: 51
    Options
    I EAT! I love food and MFP has really just taught me to make better choices. Sometimes I go over, but it happens and I don't beat myself up over it. Always looking for more friends. :)
  • Taiger31
    Options
    I'm in!! My cal goal a day is 1800 but I P90x/Insanity my butt off 6 days a wk (most wks) so I end up having a deficit but I'm cool w/that. I really didn't start losing weight until I upped my cals & then it started slowly coming off. So happy to know that I can eat & still feel good about myself. What makes me feel really great is when people haven't seen me in a while & they see me really eating..I don't skip the birthday cake..lol, and they ask "how do you keep the weight off & still eat??" Love it!!
  • bizorra
    bizorra Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I love food and love to eat! I believe there's no reason why eating to live and living to eat can't be one and the same :P

When I started to focus on weight loss I had spent several years weeding processed junk out of my diet, and I've been determined to not revert to it as I lose weight. So far, so good! Haven't had to revert to "diet" food yet!

And I refuse to refer to those days when you eat more than you would normally as "cheat" days. They're "life is unpredictable do just go with the flow and enjoy it" days.
  • Fitqt12
    Fitqt12 Posts: 1
    Options
    Look no further... ;). I love food and make healthy choices most of the time (just don't put me around ice cream bars, cookies or cake =P). I need to eat at least 2300 cal on my workout days to continue getting stronger and achieve my weight lifting goals. Feel free to add me. =]
  • Pooh1981
    Pooh1981 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I eat everyday lol! And I am human also so feel free to add me! I also eat alot I love food!
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    <--- Eats around 1800 - 2000 calories every day. 90% of the time very healthy. I enjoy having drinks here and there so if you don't like to see that then maybe I won't be a good addition. You can read my profile. If you like what you see send a FR with a short message so that I know where you saw my name come up.

Edit to add that I am in maintenance mode.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I eat 3350 daily... Some say I'm not human though. *shrug* I don't see anything wrong with killing 1.5 lbs of chicken breast at a time lulz...

I am intrigued. Are you an ultra marathon runner, an Olympian or do you just have super human metabolism? :)

Non of the above. I do cardio 3 days a week and lift for an hour 3 days a week. :)
  • Rogers1982
    Options
    add me.
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I definitely EAT. And I exercise enough to deal with it, lol
  • para999sal
    Options
    Count me in.:drinker:
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I try not to eat less than 1200 but I do often net less than 1200. But sometimes I go way over. So do I still qualify based on the law of averages?:laugh:
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request as you will see from my food log I like to eat ;) and I'm human and I need to lose weight. This site is helping me lost 8.5 lbs in two weeks.
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I eat...and I drink too! Feel free to add me!! :drinker:
  • jasminemonique1
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • 1980karen
    1980karen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi u can add me if u like, I struggle cos I just love my food too much, I'm only human afta all! X
  • gombolyu
    gombolyu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I eat.:) I am always looking for good food choices, love being inspired by others. My actual workout program is ChaLEAN Extreme. As I am Hungarian, and some of my diary is in Hungarian, I write English notes about what I eat.
  • Britbratkins3
    Options
    I EAT! :) Feel free to add me!