Options

Replies

• WarningBell
    Options
    MapleStory anyone? eh? EH?! ./sarcasm ;]
  • Hyzaarc
    Hyzaarc Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I played WoW for a while but I fell in love with MapleStory (been playing since Beta)
    I also play City of Heroes, LaTale, and i'm experimenting with some other MMORPG's.
    Video games are a great release but Gosh do they suck you in. Both my parents are computer nerds so I've have the ability to be on the internet since '94 (when I was born) and I've had my own computer(s) my entire life.

Here's me at about a year and a half old with my computer.
    247048_10150216115267945_4907671_n.jpg
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I'm really nerdy! My poison is definitely PC games but I like both :) I play WoW almost everyday haha

You Miss, rock.

Omg, Maplestory?! <nostalgia>
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Loveeeee left 4 dead!!!! Gears of war is amazing :D
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be science nerdy not gamer nerdy :( I am the former
  • Hyzaarc
    Options
    I thought this was going to be science nerdy not gamer nerdy :( I am the former
    I'm science nerdy... mostly useless random medical facts though :/
  • whierd
    Options
    How about math nerd? 5+5+5-5+5+5-5x0=? (It saddens me how many people get this incorrect)
  • HogSandwich
    HogSandwich Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    **** yeeeah!! I'm a longterm Warcrafter and a big Diablo/Dragonage/Mass Effect player. Grew up on CD ROM PC games (Jones in the Fast Lane? Loom?) and got into consoles quite late.

I also spend more time with the Windows inbuilt Solitaire than I'd care to admit.
  • HogSandwich
    Options
    How about math nerd? 5+5+5-5+5+5-5x0=? (It saddens me how many people get this incorrect)

Zero. Don't fret.
  • Hyzaarc
    Options
    I'm the anti-math nerd but I do believe that is 30?
  • whierd
    Options

Zero. Don't fret.

Nope.
  • whierd
    Options

Nope, but I believe your answer is incorrect because you didnt notice the minus in there.
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Oh please dear God I hope you are joking!!!
  • Hyzaarc
    Options

Nope, but I believe your answer is incorrect because you didnt notice the minus in there.
    ah I did it as+ 5.
    Dyslexics of the world untie at 2:05AM!
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options

Oh please dear God I hope YOU are kidding!!!!!!
  • youcandooeet
    youcandooeet Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerdy LADY thank you very much :p

I've played WoW off and on since the beginning of time and have tried most other current MMO's. I like a few xbox and ps3 games, but I'm much more into PC games.

I actually don't play that much anymore because I'm so busy. Being an adult is overrated.
  • micahnelson
    micahnelson Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You play video games. These are nerdy girls <3

Grace_Hopper_and_UNIVAC.jpg
    Ada_lovelace.jpg
  • HogSandwich
    Options

Oh please dear God I hope YOU are kidding!!!!!!

Seconded. O_o
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Add me on Xbox....
    Folding Stars13

:flowerforyou:
  • Samstudent88
    Options
    I play WoW .......*hangs head in shame*