5 day inferno, Results anyone???

I'm going to start it tomorrow as I go on holiday in two weeks! I've been doing turbo fire for around 5 weeks lost a few inches and you can see that I'm toning up in my arm and legs but my tummy is stubborn! I haven't been particularly good with my eating so I'm hoping this will be the kick in the bum I need, when i see the results I hope that the lack of food will be worth it!!!
Will post my results when I'm done!!

But until then....

Anyone done it and want to share there results would be great motivation!!

Replies

• urglewurgle
    urglewurgle Posts: 224 Member
    Bumping! Never heard of this but I have two weeks till my holiday (yay!) and one week of insanity left so need something for that last week. Is it a beach body workout?
  • gcal10
    gcal10 Posts: 4
    Holiday wooo! Its turbofire 5-day inferno, theres an eating plan and tells you what exercises etc. If you google it the results are really good but i wanna hear from people :) the program says you can lose up to 10lbs and 10 inches! i know mine would never be that drastic but any result would be great for me!
  • urglewurgle
    I was just googling and people were loosing 9 inches! I wonder if I'd get that after doing insanity though or if part if the reason people loose so much is the 'shock' of starting a new exercise/eating regime...

Looks like I'd need to lower my calories too, Insanity lets me eat 1800! Lol.
  • gcal10
    gcal10 Posts: 4
    Finished the 5 day inferno! was hard work but worth it!!

here's my results ( not the 10lbs 10inches they said was achievable but very happy!!)

R Arm 11.5 > 11
    L Arm 11 > 11
    Under boobs 29 > 28
    Waist 27.5 > 27
    Saddle bags 33 > 32
    Bum 39 >38
    R Thigh 22.5 > 5
    L Thigh 22.5 > 5

Total of 5 inches gone!
    Also lost 2lbs
    All in 5 DAYS!!

I had already lost 4 inches and 4 pounds doing turbofire for the 4/5 weeks previous to doing the inferno! so down 9 inches and 6 lbs in total for the last 6 weeks :D
  • urglewurgle
    Excellent job! I finish insanity this week and I've got one week before HOLIDAY so might do the same thing, or another last week of Insanity mixed with the extra weights workout that's on there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!