I'm on day 5 of 30DS and everyone else quit already.

Options
So anyone else on a similar day of 30DS and want to be my accountability buddy?

Replies

• katieeweiss
    katieeweiss Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Bump?
  • FelicityClarke
    Options
    im just starting i can be your buddy
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 7 ...be happy to help :)
  • Starlightbella
    Starlightbella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I finished day 12 today! Feel free to add me :) I love new friends and I am not planning on quitting 30DS til I am finished
  • katieeweiss
    katieeweiss Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    YAY! :love: I added you all! :flowerforyou:
  • Starlightbella
    Starlightbella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    YAY :bigsmile:
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I will! I'm on day 3 or 4.. lol

Bremerton.. Is your husband at Naval Base Kitsap?
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm on day ten. Should be on 17 but life got in the way and my husband was on vacation. You cant do 30 DS if you are not home with the disk :)
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    That happened to me as well. I started and everyone quit on me so I finished my damn self! Then I started Ripped in 30 but I keep stopping and starting. It's so much easier to do with others! It definitely gets results! Good luck!
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm going to restart tomorrow. :) This'll be time five or so, but seriously, if my butt lifted an inch in ten days, I should be damn well doing this. :)
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow :-) So excited! Was getting way awesome results last time until I messed up my wrist and couldn't do anything holding weights which ruled out almost everything lol (no push ups, planks etc either)
  • awerewka
    awerewka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I just did day 5 today :)
  • micahnelson
    micahnelson Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow, they did a 30DS in just 5 Days? Hard core!
  • Victorian131
    Options
    Im going to do day 4 tonight :) I'll definitely join in and help...its so difficult doing it everyday when your muscles are screaming for you to do anything but exercise! Good luck with it everyone!
  • gemmalianne84
    Options
    I've just done day 6. Can't believe people quit it after just a couple of days. It's hard, but it makes you feel great afterwards. I love it :)
  • craigpix2000
    Options
    im on day 6 lvl 1 and last nite even managed a go at lvl2 after lvl 1 just to see how bad it was it seemed abit easya except for nearly faceplanting with the crawl down to push up thats evil lol feel free to add me

p.s am i the only bloke doing this lol
  • freespiritistaken
    Options
    I literally just finished day 5 level 1 on 30ds. It's getting easier,isn't it? Add me if u're doing the shred right now. I'd love to have more friends =]
  • prplrose33
    prplrose33 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9. L2D2. Feel free to add me! I feel like quitting almost everyday..haha, but I love the feeling I get after I complete the workout. This is actually my 3rd time doing her workout. I love JM!!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    i'm on day 4 today :) and i am NOT quiting !!