Nerdy girls =]

Options

Replies

• pressurepain
    Options
    I really like halo, left for dead, battlefield, and gears. I got a little too obsessed to the point of not sleeping and not eating. Like who going to walk all the way to the kitchen for food? Anyway, I a bit crazy with my friends and with their permission I'm naming their kids (I'm not married) after the heroes and heroines of the video games I play. They don't know and I only use common names like Marcus (Fenix) and nothing crazy like Master Chief and it's my little secret. I think it's really funny especially because they like the names too.
  • SabrinaSt
    SabrinaSt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm a PlayStation gal.
  • rladd6421
    rladd6421 Posts: 455
    Options
    i was a total WoW player (3 lvl 85 all geared out) played SWTOR for a bit can't wait for it to be free =D, and now i've been playing dead island on xbox (gamertag GnomishWarrior).
  • MadGodsBlessing
    MadGodsBlessing Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i actually met my husband on xbox live on Gears of War.
  • tabooski
    tabooski Posts: 89
    Options
    My ex was amazing at games. she'd beg me to play just to woop mah *kitten* >:/
  • cartwoman
    Options
    Super nerd here! I own a PS3, but I adore pc-gaming. I've played wow for almost 8 years now and tried almost any mmo out there. Going to be playing Guildwars 2 in a few weeks. ^^
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    I'm nerdy by association lol.
    I'll give PS3 games a crack COD ect but I'm crap at them and ruin the boy's K-D ratios. I'd rather play together Little Big World and Guitar Hero... although we got rid of it because we stopped playing it... something tells me it's because I was better than him lol
    He plays SWTOR, SWC and a few others on the P.C. if you play SWC you'll know him :blush: he's kind of a big deal there lawl.
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    i was a total WoW player (3 lvl 85 all geared out) played SWTOR for a bit can't wait for it to be free =D, and now i've been playing dead island on xbox (gamertag GnomishWarrior).

Is Dead Island the one with all the zombies on the resort? That's AWESOME!!!!
  • moonfire628
    Options
    xbox?? maybe when you're a big girl you'll get a PS3 :tongue: haha
    I do love me some Soul Caliber though, I can't afford V yet cause i'm broke as a joke, but as soon as the price comes down you bet your *kitten* I'm picking it up! Recently got FFXIII-2 for $20, so at least that will keep me occupied lol
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Nerdy Girls :love: :love:
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options

Is Dead Island the one with all the zombies on the resort? That's AWESOME!!!!

Yes! :) dead island is such a blast. Addicting for me though.
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Starfox or Zelda for 64 anyone? Those are at the top of my list for best older games. Although, I adore all of the Mario party and super smash brother games. Pn03 for GameCube is a lot of fun too. I love the Harvest moon games as well :)
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    Starfox or Zelda for 64 anyone? Those are at the top of my list for best older games. Although, I adore all of the Mario party and super smash brother games. Pn03 for GameCube is a lot of fun too. I love the Harvest moon games as well :)
    I'm an NES nerd lol. I LOVE MARIO PARTY like crazy. I actually own them all on all consoles :blushing: And uh.. mario cart.

Most addictive game... Pokemon Snap on the 64.
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Who has 2000 Nintendo 64 games for her emulator :D Oh yeah that would be me!
  • tezz1wifey
    tezz1wifey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I LOVE GAMES!!! The best games i have ever played were all the GOD OF WAR games and RESIDENT EVIL games on the PS3. The best ever!!!!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Playing games is pretty mainstream now. Unless you sit in the house with the lights off and aren't social, it's pretty normal.

We can all enjoy them and not be worried it's nerdy. =)
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Hi nerdy girls!

You are all awesome :D

Keep up the fragging and XP whoring.

Regards,
    Gamer Nerd jaysonhijinx

:P
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    Hi nerdy girls!

You are all awesome :D

Keep up the fragging and XP whoring.

Regards,
    Gamer Nerd jaysonhijinx

:P

Made my day!
  • amyjax
    amyjax Posts: 102
    Options
    I miss my games! Used to play UO, WoW (vanilla, TBC, Wrath and a bit of Cata), SWTOR, then back when I had consoles I loved Zelda:Ocarina of Time and Goldeneye on the N64, and way back to Mario on the original NES... can't remember what I played on the Commodore 64 but I remember my cousins getting annoyed that I wouldn't let them play it.

I'm going back to university next month, so I've given up my gaming. I wasn't playing as much anyway, I'm a full-time mum so the small person keeps me pretty busy. That and I found when I was playing SWTOR I wasn't being as careful or paying as much attention to my exercise goals and MFP, so I nipped the game in the bud and feel far better for it!

Apart from gaming, I'm a huge science and literature buff which is lucky since I'll be studying English Lit! TV/film wise, if it involves Joss Whedon or Neil Gaiman I am there, especially Firefly and Neverwhere.
  • abstrakt_star
    abstrakt_star Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    How about math nerd? 5+5+5-5+5+5-5x0=? (It saddens me how many people get this incorrect)

I'm pretty sure the answer is 20.

^ Oh, I just noticed you answered it already. Oh well.