So i lost 100 pounds and couldnt wait to share!!!!!!!!!

Jeepinmom4
Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
Here are some before pictures. I think i was about 150 in these pictures. At my biggest i was 267 so yea,theres no pictures of that lo016.jpg081.jpg019.jpg187.jpg186.jpg

This took me about 18 months and i still need to get rid of about 15 more lbs. I just love the way im looking and love the way i feel just as much,so here are just a couple from today! Yea there bad and yea im in my bathroom but i couldnt believe it when i got on the scale and i was down 100 damn pounds!!!!!008.jpg012.jpg Hope this worked! If not please tell me how lol

Replies

• mammacano
    mammacano Posts: 153 Member
    Awesome Job! You look Fantastic!
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Shrink your pics then repost them. This place doesnt like anything big. :)

Congrats! How great of a feeling is it to get on the scale and see you lost 100lbs! When I did it, I was expecting fireworks, strippers, key to city, but at least my son gave my a high five. lol You should be very proud of what you have accomplished.

http://freew67.blogspot.com/
  • alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    Awesome job! Congradulations on your weight loss!!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Wow, you look great!
  • julesw734
    julesw734 Posts: 100
    You are looking wonderful.. Congratulations fantastic job you did..
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Completely amazing. Awesome job! I hope to be there one day :]
  • Jeepinmom4
    Not sure what im doing wrong but ill figure it out...im getting awesome pctures taken in about a month so ill do this again after i figure out how to upload smaller pictures lol....thanks everyone!
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Its just the size of the pics are to large. Need to shrink them down so they can place nice in the forum.

• Jeepinmom4
    thanks,ill figure it out...i looked bad in those pics so ill wait to upload more when i get some good ones lol
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Super duper job girl!!! i am very happy and excited for you!!! :bigsmile:
  • Nik0417
    Nik0417 Posts: 96 Member
    Awesome job! you look wonderful!
  • You look AMAZING!
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Gorgeous! And congrats on your incredible weight loss.
  • Sarahjaneraynor
    Sarahjaneraynor Posts: 10 Member
    100 pounds lost with mfp? X well done x
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    AWESOME!!!! Congrats on your success!
    Samantha
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Fabulous job! Thank you for sharing! Congratulations on your success and being such an inspiration!
  • reweldt
    reweldt Posts: 55 Member
    you are incredible!!! :) great work
  • m23gm25
    m23gm25 Posts: 157
    CONGRATULATIONS!
  • jyuill86
    jyuill86 Posts: 10
    Great job! I bet you feel awesome!
  • Awesome job hun! you look great! and I bet you feel the most alive you have ever felt! I can totally relate...I reached 248 and am now at 166 :) Great job! You go girl!!! How did you do it?!
  • Jeepinmom4
    Thanks guys it means a lot that all my hard work inspires others to keep at at it!
  • Chipmunk222
    Chipmunk222 Posts: 240 Member
    great job !!!
  • ZombieMercy
    ZombieMercy Posts: 87 Member
    you look fantastic! Great job!
  • boydsterk
    boydsterk Posts: 86 Member
    awesome job!
  • wymanic
    wymanic Posts: 62 Member
    What an inspiration and you look so much younger! :) Well done!
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    You look beautiful! Congratulations on seeing the success of all your hard work!
    Thanks for showing us all! I love the success stories, they keep me motivated to get through another day!
  • rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    I can't imagine how much hard work that has taken you! AMAZING. I'm simply trying to get in better shape and trying to work off no more than about 20 pounds (or whatever it takes me to look good; number isn't really a priority), and THAT is so difficult. 100 pounds, though, that's really an accomplishment.
  • mlynnea03
    mlynnea03 Posts: 41 Member
    Shrink your pics then repost them. This place doesnt like anything big. :)

Congrats! How great of a feeling is it to get on the scale and see you lost 100lbs! When I did it, I was expecting fireworks, strippers, key to city, but at least my son gave my a high five. lol You should be very proud of what you have accomplished.

:laugh:
  • You look amazing!!!! I am currently 6'1 and 238....would love to get down to about 140-150.....I've been heavy for over half my life and I'm tired of it......my fiance is 6'2 and about 150 so I'm like ummmm if I looked like you I'd be happy lol. I want to be able to share my success story just like you have done :) Great Job!!!
  • You are so inspiring! You look great! Enjoy your new body and wardrobe!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!