Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Turbo Jam Success pictures... Anyone???

RuchikaPal
RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
Everyday i see a lot of threads about 30DS success pictures, Zumba, p90X, Insanity etc.... :ohwell:

But since i do turbo jam n still have almost 40 pounds to lose..i wonder if Turbo jam is the right way to go for it..?? I havent seen many Turbo Jam success stories around here!!!! :huh: :frown:

Anyone pictures or stories?? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    I don't know, but I'm starting it in two weeks, saw lots of success stories elsewhere but not really here :-/
  • There are tons of success stories from Turbo Jam! Go to teambeachbody.com and check it out. I just finished my first month of Turbo Jam and I lost 10.4 pounds and 11.5 inches! It is an awesome calorie burner, but include some strength training too. If you have a pair of weights or a resistance tube you can use those too!
  • Turbo Jam is the only workout I've been doing since I started back in January. Just in the first couple of months, I lost something like 15 inches total. It's getting to be too easy for me now, but I've definitely had success with it. Let me see if I can upload some photos to show you my progress...
  • Okay, here we go:

1phr1h.jpg
  • That is awesome!! Great job! Have you tried adding weighted gloves or weights to make the workout harder?
  • Thanks so much! Yeah, I always wear the weighted gloves. I've also recently been doing Turbo Sculpt which is where you use weights (I use 5 lbs.) and Ab Jam. I bought the Maximum Results Kit from Amazon for like $75 and it was definitely worth the money. Unfortunately I think I've gotten about as much out of it as I'm going to for now, so I'm searching for a new workout DVD to try that'll challenge me more.
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Okay, here we go:

1phr1h.jpg

Omg! What a change! Have you changed your diet or other things as well... or just using Turbo Jam?
  • Longs3
    Longs3 Posts: 9 Member
    I did Turbo Jam for about three months last year. I wasn't serious with my diet, but I still lost 12 lbs in all.

If you are looking to upgrade from Turbo Jam, you could try Turbo Fire. It's a lot like Turbo Jam, but more demanding. Think of it as the advanced version of Turbo Jam. I love it... I've lost 13 lbs since July 5th. I didn't track my measurements, and I wish I had followed instructions and taken my measurements at the beginning. I'm down two sizes in jeans - so I know that the measurements would tell the true story.

Sometimes I do go back and put in my old Turbo Jam cardio party dvds just because they are so much fun!!
  • KristinWill1023
    KristinWill1023 Posts: 43 Member
    Thanks so much! Yeah, I always wear the weighted gloves. I've also recently been doing Turbo Sculpt which is where you use weights (I use 5 lbs.) and Ab Jam. I bought the Maximum Results Kit from Amazon for like $75 and it was definitely worth the money. Unfortunately I think I've gotten about as much out of it as I'm going to for now, so I'm searching for a new workout DVD to try that'll challenge me more.

You should look into turbo fire!
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Okay, here we go:

1phr1h.jpg
    Wow its amazing to see how your posture just changed after losing weight!!!! I LOVE how your shoulders look and shape up!!!!! WOw!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • You all are so sweet, thank you for the compliments! I still have some more weight to lose, but I'm MUCH happier now than I was back in the winter. Turbo Jam is awesome. I'd absolutely love to try Turbo Fire but it's really expensive and I can't afford it quite yet, so I'm looking into cheaper options like the 30 Day Shred and others like it.

I did definitely change my diet, but not drastically. Honestly, I just count my calories. I didn't exactly cut anything out - I still eat a cheeseburger from time to time, or some chocolate, you know... mostly because if I knew I could never have those things again, I would quit immediately haha
  • iwannablean
    iwannablean Posts: 28 Member
    Wow! What an amazing change!!! Awesome indeed :)
  • WOW!!!!! You look stunning!!!! Congrats on your weight loss!!! :-)
  • You look amazing! You just convinced me to get Turbo Jam!!!! I am doing Hip Hop Abs right now, then I'll do Rockin Body, then Turbo Jam, then 30 Day shred. Thank you for inspiring me! :)
  • I lost a lot of inches last year with TUrbo Jam but unfortunately I did not take any pictures. Charlene is fantastic to work out to and very motivational. She does have a good video for working with weights also. It is called Turbu Sculpt.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!