Prayers needed

Options
13»

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Update on the story I told you yesterday:

The local mom and kids who were brutally killed, the mom's boyfriend just admitted to it. I hope they shoot that SOB...he doesn't deserve to live.
    The police think he was high on something, and when they asked him why he did it he started laughing.:sick: :mad: :explode:
    I hope they put him in general population in prison....the other inmates will see that he gets the treatment he so richly deserves.:mad: :mad: :brokenheart:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I would never wish anyone to hell but that will be his just punishment (unless he repents) and he won't be laughing there. That just makes me sick. :mad: :cry: I hope he doesn't get away with it (here on earth) by winning a plea of temporary insanity. But regardless he will definitely be issued his just rewards when he stands before God.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

The local mom and kids who were brutally killed, the mom's boyfriend just admitted to it. I hope they shoot that SOB...he doesn't deserve to live.
    The police think he was high on something, and when they asked him why he did it he started laughing.:sick: :mad: :explode:
    I hope they put him in general population in prison....the other inmates will see that he gets the treatment he so richly deserves.:mad: :mad: :brokenheart:

There is truth in that actually. I made friends with a few people I arrested and would even go visit them to make sure they were cool. Inmates have their own code of honor, and even 'bad guys' get upset when someone does stuff like this. This guys nightmare is just beginning.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options

what a sick *kitten*.
  • honeybee71
    honeybee71 Posts: 47
    Options
    my thoughts and prayers are with the family and also with you. This kind of thing can affect you in many ways. I hope for the best for all of you.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey GTO! Hope you're doing ok!! I can't imagine what is in your head right now, especially having little one's yourself.

My prayers are with them and you! And my mother is in Heaven to help herself!
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options

There is truth in that actually. I made friends with a few people I arrested and would even go visit them to make sure they were cool. Inmates have their own code of honor, and even 'bad guys' get upset when someone does stuff like this. This guys nightmare is just beginning.

Yes, my little brother did 5 years in state prison and he said that there were guys in there who had done things to children, and they always got their *kitten* kicked, or worse (which they deserve btw). Lots of those men have kids that they never get to see, so they despise people who do things to children:frown:

I hope the SOB gets the death penalty:mad:
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Options
    Matthew 26:52 -- "Jesus said to him, '.........for all those who take up the sword perish by the sword.'"

He'll get his.....oh boy will he get his!.....it was an all out evil rampage.....obvious without remorse by his "laughing"! It makes me SICK! And even though this family is in paradise due to his evil hand, they are with our LORD....together....because I know if this would've been me and my family and one of us would happen to survive....I'd think that 'd be the WORST living hell...surviving without my loved ones around me. I'd want to be gone ...all together. And I know....I wish this kind of evil didn't even exist. My heart just aches for the extended family members.......

The death penalty is too kind for this heinous crime....I wish that he would get all of what he gave them...just short of death....and then FRY him! :mad:

"Do unto others as you would have them do to you". Luke 6:31
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    Matthew 26:52 -- "Jesus said to him, '.........for all those who take up the sword perish by the sword.'"

He'll get his.....oh boy will he get his!.....it was an all out evil rampage.....obvious without remorse by his "laughing"! It makes me SICK! And even though this family is in paradise due to his evil hand, they are with our LORD....together....because I know if this would've been me and my family and one of us would happen to survive....I'd think that 'd be the WORST living hell...surviving without my loved ones around me. I'd want to be gone ...all together. And I know....I wish this kind of evil didn't even exist. My heart just aches for the extended family members.......

The death penalty is too kind for this heinous crime....I wish that he would get all of what he gave them...just short of death....and then FRY him! :mad:

"Do unto others as you would have them do to you". Luke 6:31

Amen to that!