Addictions Annonymous

Options
Hello. My name is Meaghan and I am a bread addict.

What about everyone else? It's a safe space here;D Lol

Editing to add a question - What have you done to fix/monitor the addiction? Depending on how bad or healthy it is. I've been trying to only eat bread at lunch for a sandwich but bread and nutella together are so delicious and I only crave it near bed time! So bad.

Replies

• crystal_darling
    crystal_darling Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Crystal and I'm addicted to cheese.
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Addicted to chocolate *hangs head in shame*
  • xoMeaghan
    xoMeaghan Posts: 175
    Options
    Hi I'm Crystal and I'm addicted to cheese.
    Hi Crystal. Welcome to the first step of getting over your addictions(unless it's a good addiction - then keep at it lol)
  • MeggieMurad
    MeggieMurad Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Megan and I am addicted to bread, pasta, and anything starchy.
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Jessica and I'm addicted to Ice Cream.

I can't keep it in the house, I will NOT eat it in moderation. I force myself to go OUT to get ice cream if I have the calories left. Even then, it's normally frozen yogurt instead.
  • sensored44
    sensored44 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to salty foods, cereal and emotional eating.

Argh.

However, I am challenging myself this year to treat myself with the same compassion and forgiveness that I extend to others.

Quite difficult really.
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to shortbread.
    I don't even like it, i just have to eat it.
    I always tell ppl coming round not to bring ny shortbread, but most of them don't listen
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    My name is Flavia, and I'm a lazy, emotional eater. I'm also addicted to Mt Dew, deli meats, and meat lover's pizza. Sodium is the bane of my life.
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to fried chicken and Mr Goodbars
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Wanda, and I am addicted to peanut butter!
  • determinedonamission
    Options
    lol! My names Maria and i am addicted to chocolate. specially mint or orange chocolate:)
  • LouiseRose92
    Options
    My name is Louise, and I am addicted to Indian food& especially white rice
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jeanine and I'm addicted to Hershey's Chocolate Caramel coffee creamer. If I had $5 for a weeks worth of food I would spend it on coffee creamer. I thought they were discontinuing the flavor a month ago. I went to 3 different stores and bought them out to make a stockpile. True story. I'm a junkie. :sad:
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    Hi, My name is Pattie and I'm addicted to Coke and Milkyways

It's a problem that I have yet to try and fix..
  • CatLambee
    Options
    My name is Jessica and I'm addicted to eating anything salty. starchy, or savory in large quantities.

Mashed potatoes </3
  • chinadoll725
    chinadoll725 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My name's Christina and I'm addicted to Monsters (yes, the kind you drink) I oughta take out some frikin stock in the crap
  • shannajojo
    shannajojo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My name is Shanna, and I'm addcited to salty carbs like chips, crackers, Tex-Mex, etc.
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    Hello, my name is Ella... I am a chocoholic.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Cerdwin and I'm addicted to Taco bell and Dr. Pepper. I think they put crack in both...:noway:
  • dirty_blonde
    dirty_blonde Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My name is Charity and I am addicted to food in general. I love sweets. Chocolate, fudge pops, ice cream, pizza, mac & cheese, cookies. I've managed to control my addiction with a one bite rule.