Thats awesome!
  • KimL122
    KimL122 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That's awesome....congrats!!!
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    that is totally awesome... im looking for that. I am currently obese class 2. Recently moved from morbidly obese... woohoo .
  • Ange03063
    Ange03063 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Great job and keep up the good work. I'm about 15 pounds away from no longer being in the obese category. Can't wait to reach "overweight" status...
  • jmoralesx5
    jmoralesx5 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    COngratulations!
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    WTG.. I am down to 30. Another 7 pounds to go before I am no longer considered obese.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am so happy for YOU!! :flowerforyou:
  • FayeCT
    FayeCT Posts: 19
    Options
    Congrats. I just slipped below 30 too. Feels as if I conquered something. I am happy for you. Cant wait to be within my ideal weight range. Onward and forward we go!
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    do some cartwheels girlie! that's awesome! great job!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! That's great. Hope to join you soon!!
  • roeann53
    roeann53 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Awsome!! I hope to sing the same happy song soon.
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! :D How exciting!!!
  • snowdrop_diva
    snowdrop_diva Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I've been on this weight loss journey for about 7 months now. It's been slow going, but I've been making steady progress. I just calculated my BMI, and I'M NO LONGER OBESE!! My BMI is back below 30. I can't even remember the last time I was in the overweight category. I'm so happy!

Congratulations! Omg, That is super exciting!! :happy:
  • danimal5867
    Options
    Congratulations! I just passed this milestone earlier this week. It's an awesome feeling and a great accomplishment.
  • tbodega
    tbodega Posts: 186
    Options
    Congrats! I'm still in the "obese" club so I know it's not easy!
    Well done!!!
  • zclark13
    zclark13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! That is one of the best NSVs!!! Good luck to you on your journey!
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I too just left the "obese" category this week. Now, I'm just overweight! Woop, woop ;)!!
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting and congrats! I just got curious and rechecked mine after reading your post and I have gone down a category too! Woohoo! Let's keep this up...
  • BBBoomerWi
    Options
    I'm down to BMI 28 after 35 pounds lost. My glucose, cholesterol, blood pressure, and other important numbers are all down to more normal ranges. The biggest payoff is when people who haven't seen me for a while tell me how great I'm looking (at 64 years old). My hubby is doing this with me and he lost 45 pounds so far. We both have a way to go, but we are highly motivated. We love MFP and each have a Fitbit Ultra.

Congratulations to all of us -- we are all adding years to our lives!

BTW, how do you add a badge to your post?
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    Yea!! Congrats!! I hope to be in the "overweight" category instead of the "obese" category by Christmas!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!