300 days...67 pounds...progress pic!

Options

Replies

• xoMeaghan
    xoMeaghan Posts: 175
    Options
    You look amazing! My mom did a gastric bypass as well, it's hard to lose the weight when you have the mind set of 'well, I had surgery to lose it all so I can eat whatever!' But dad started bringing her to the gym, she's lost a few pounds but still has a bit to go!!!

You look awesome, do you mind me asking what they prefer your weight to be before you get a tummy tuck? (If you decide to get one - I know after a gastric your flab hangs almost everywhere!)

Congratulations =)
  • wendytc
    wendytc Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    **Along the way my parents, husband and 15 year old daughter joined in, and together we have lost over 200 pounds!!**

THAT is the real victory!!!

Congratulations on your progress so far, you look great and you have added years to your entire family's life!!!

Way - to- go!

10777536.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • msteresao
    msteresao Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look Greta, Hope I can do the same
  • cherbapp
    cherbapp Posts: 322
    Options
    Awww you guys just made my day...all the comments are so nice! You gave me the boost to go get on my bike when I finish my lunch. :)

And to the question about a tummy tuck...i seriously hate my skin...underarms are so bad too....but I read that skin can take up to two years to regain some shape...so I will be patient and work on some weight training for those two years after I hit my goal and hope I either don't need surgery, or decide I can live with how it ends up.

Either way....I'd rather carry a deflated grocery bag around with me than one full of blubber.
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    You look so fantastic!
  • AllyLuna
    AllyLuna Posts: 32
    Options
    Outstanding job! You look amazing!
  • olivegirlx3
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! Great job and keep up the great work and positive thoughts! Whoo Hoo!
  • MisguidedRoses
    MisguidedRoses Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    wow you lost a lot of weight!!
    GOOD JOB
  • sneekspeete
    Options
    U look fan -freakin tastic!! -lets me kno there's hope 4 me. Thx 4 posting! :flowerforyou:
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Totally Awesome!!!! Congratulations! Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • docscottj
    docscottj Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    your pictures gave me goosebumps....i'm so proud of you! keep on keepin on!
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You have done such a great job! Such an inspiration, keep up the great work!
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congratulations!:happy:
  • VAMommyAgain
    VAMommyAgain Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look awesome!!
  • anitac0126
    anitac0126 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thank YOU for sharing! YES! I surf the success stories when I'm low or even when I'm high...lol...support, motivation, goals, keeping visions of progress like this help remind me that it CAN be done.

You look fantastic!! Great job!
  • LauraBethGoals
    LauraBethGoals Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You do look younger, healthier, and amazing! Yay for inspiring your family members and other MFP readers. Thanks for sharing your story! I loved hearing what you learned about yourself on your journey. You've got this!
  • mikie0914
    Options
    congratulations!! not only do you look wonderful, but the years you have added to your life; your family must be so grateful!! thank you for your inspiration
  • 6packsomewhere
    6packsomewhere Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are soooo inspiring! You look fantastic, and should feel so proud of yourself! Thanks for posting. People like you help me to stay motivated!
  • Shellraschke
    Options
    It's so thrilling to see how you have inspired others. Your commitment to the health of your family is truley amazing and it shows. Without your example on MyFAtnessPal :), I would not have managed my own weight loss. No one could be prouder of you than me - except maybe your husband and Dad. Love you always, MOM. P.S. A year ago, you couldn't get on a bike. Tomorrow, on our fourty mile family bike ride, we can all be proud. Thanks to the love and support of our fellow fitness friends.
  • AFitJamie
    AFitJamie Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thanks for Sharing! A great story and I'm thrilled that you have come so far and can see the changes in not just your body, but your life. Awesome! And CONGRATULATIONS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!