Addictions Annonymous

Options
13»

Replies

• Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to Sims 3 and Crunchy Cheetos

We have a brilliant shop where I live called Stateside Candy which sells groceries/candy etc that has been imported from the US and amongst those are Cheetos! (which I first had in Florida in '95!)
  • Bastiencade
    Options
    Im addicted to Star Trek and Skyrim. Both of which I am not willing to give up now...or probably ever...lol ...basically Im addicted to being nerdy and loving it. does this count?:wink:

BSG > Star Trek. Just sayin'!

BSG original or BSG New Image? Huh huh? Gotta clear this up.

Oh my bad, the newer one of course! The original one sucked balls. At least for the time it was made.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Butter. Any fatty beef.
    There. I said it.
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Im addicted to Star Trek and Skyrim. Both of which I am not willing to give up now...or probably ever...lol ...basically Im addicted to being nerdy and loving it. does this count?:wink:
    This ^^^ Love it!!

Hi I'm JJ. I'm addicted wine and chocolate. I use my food vices to fuel my powerlifting. Captain, we must have Moar Powah!!
    numbah one?! where are you!!!
  • Melroxsox
    Options

BSG > Star Trek. Just sayin'!

BSG original or BSG New Image? Huh huh? Gotta clear this up.

Oh my bad, the newer one of course! The original one sucked balls. At least for the time it was made.
    ALL SERIES ALL SEASONS ALL EPISODES. yes that addicted. lol
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Iced coffee...yeah...<sip>....iced coffee.
  • Melroxsox
    Options
    Butter. Any fatty beef.
    There. I said it.
    atkins?:) i am, and i have no guilt.