Is anyone not trying to lose weight?

Options
Hey All,

I am wondering if anyone on here is not actively trying to lose weight, but looking more for just keeping food mindful. I am not looking to actively lose weight. I want to just stay healthy where I am at. If my weight goes down because of it, so be it.

Thanks,
Monica

Replies

• Nirvana_93
    Options
    I am also new but i heard this website was awesome... add me if u want :)
  • Sistanorfolk
    Options
    My co-worker told me about this site...she started with Weight Watcher and used this site to maintain...Im trying to lose weight but add me if you like...
  • jawheb
    jawheb Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • ucabucca
    ucabucca Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I am not trying to lose but to maintain where I am and balance exercise with eating habits so I do not lose. I of course am trying to be healthy about it and on most days eat 3 meals and one protein shake at night and snakes if I am hungry. Some feed have info others just are people thinking their methods are the one and only but overall when you have a question someone can help you
  • Music4Hym777
    Music4Hym777 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. Glad I am not the only one!
  • Yrla
    Yrla Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm fairly new to MFP and not trying to lose either, and don't count calories, I maintain my weight by eating more or less intuitively. Used to track my food intake for years, but feel much happier not worrying about it and just eating what I want when I want. Fitness is important too, but again I don't have any goals, I work out because I enjoy it and to stay healthy.