Odd things you find attractive.

Options

Replies

• Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Confidence... glasses... cleanliness! OMG... I need a shower now!! crap TMI?? :noway:
  • momto3as
    momto3as Posts: 12
    Options
    I like men's hands and feet. Strong hands with callouses and bare feet with jeans... gets me every time.
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    a strong jaw line and rough hands :)
  • RenfieldX
    RenfieldX Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    glasses.....tattoos.....librarians

:flowerforyou:
  • drea85an
    drea85an Posts: 130
    Options
    Guys in hats (not baseball hats), Good shoulders, thin hips, strong jaw, green eyes and facial hair. Is any of that odd? nah.
  • soul_sista88
    soul_sista88 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I like guys that are nerdy with swag lol
  • sheshe32
    sheshe32 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I like guys that are of bigger build (not necessarily muscles though). Um..I like a nice nose?? I do like teeth though too LOL.
    Hubby is thin has good muscles but he knows I find "bigger' guys attractive. I can't help myself! He can't put on weight either LOL He's "one of those" people.:laugh:
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! I love the proof that even if you don't feel sexy, SOMEBODY will find you sexy for something.

Like some other posters, I love a big nose, callused hands, an accent, and thick eyebrows. I also think it's insanely sexy when a man acts in a fatherly way--like playing with a kid or holding a baby.I drool so hard. My husband has/does all these things and I'm the luckiest girl alive. OOH! Also, watching him work is hot, too. One time, I went with him to one of his rental houses while he was replacing a sump pump in the basement. I had to go back upstairs and take a nap on the couch because it was pretty steamy. :D
  • Rachelle_Ohh
    Rachelle_Ohh Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    a woman's hair, a woman's back, a woman's nose

ahahaha... I actually read that as you like a woman's hair on a woman's back! ewww lol
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    a guy with dreadlocks or long hair,
    prominent sex lines,
    nerdy & shy
    someone that doesn't take life too seriously & doesn't mind a bohemian lifestyle
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8rg88grRu1rduew2o1_500.jpg

^^ This, All of this.

And that link, yum.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    most of my female friends are not like this..they prefer it clean....so I guess its odd to some..but CHEST HAIR.

Dauuummmmmmnnn :D
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I seriously love geeky. like, legit geeky, not hipster geeky. i actually do like smarts and humor.
  • jubeesh
    jubeesh Posts: 156
    Options
    I like all shapes and sizes of men but I especially love tall lanky pale guys
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    left handed guys :)
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Men in glasses
  • grayprae
    grayprae Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    An Irish accent others are good but an Irish gets me very time their is a movie called Ned Kelly where Heath Ledger and Orlando Bloom talks in an Irish accent I have watched 3 times and still have no idea what it is about
  • jenniprr
    jenniprr Posts: 119
    Options
    Very tall. The taller the more I swoon.
    A bit nerdy.
    Tattoos.
    Men who drive a stick shift.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    On guys, it's cowboy hats, aggressiveness, and strong hands. Also, I love arms and backs. Bring me a guy in a cowboy hat with nice hands (and clean fingernails!) and you have me sold!

Oh gals (not sexually in this case but I constantly stare if I see this on a chick) ... Pigtails... or high ponytails... but mostly pigtails. *sighs lovingly*
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Men with long hair, as long as it's not a comb over (to cover a bald spot) or a mullet LOL
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Left-handedness and long fingers.