looking for some more friends

Options
Who are active, starting tomorrow I am making my diary open, I am not a fabulous eater but I'm learning. I have lost 58 lbs so far in about 14 months and I am aiming for another 50 or so but really its not about the pounds for me, I want to just feel good about myself. I feel amazing compared to over a year ago, which means I will feel fabulous when I get the rest of the fat off of me. I am very active and I log in every day. I am a mom, military wife, student, etc and I understand your struggles!

Replies

• SuovieFit
    Options
    i am too! just changed my profile and just learned how to add new friends (i've been using the app only and it was harder to on there). i struggle with lots of hormone issues that make it hard to loose weight. i want to be toned and healthy, to do that i need to fix my metabolism and keep up my exercise. encouragement always helps!! keep up the good work you're doing great!!
  • MidgeN27
    MidgeN27 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for motivation feel free to add me I am very active here!
  • KimMesser319
    KimMesser319 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'd love to help, and also need encouragement. (they need to link to facebook so you can add friends that way!) Feel free to add me.
  • SuovieFit
    Options
    i agree a link to Facebook would be great too!! we can soooo make these goals though!!
  • texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to get involved with some new friends here! I've been lurking for a year. I have reached my goal but need to stay motivated to keep at my goal. I hope that with helping and encouraging others, it will help me stay up with it.