Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Older women who are gorgeous. ;-)
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I like a man's hands. But not when they are gross, dirty, and their nails are unkept...
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Confidence. Always confidence. If you tell me that I want you, I probably will.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Older women who are gorgeous. ;-)

And guys that appreciate older women! :drinker:
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    This isn't odd, but I love black men and women. I love the fact that black women never seem to age and the beautiful color of their skin.
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Some weird things I find attractive are very pale skin, tired eyes, and pale (almost translucent) lips.

How about you?

Dude, oddly enough, same! o.o Also for me, if they like anime and video games I'm sold. xD But on the contrary I also like larger lips (yes I'm currently crushing on an afro-clad guy <.<) and I love strong forearms lol.
  • Aleluya17
    Aleluya17 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Long hair! When I met my husband he had hair down to his shoulders.
  • katysmelly
    katysmelly Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I like men with dark circles around their eyes. Long, thin, dark faces with dark circles.
  • zamsan
    zamsan Posts: 7
    Options
    pale skin, hip bones on guys haha iunno why

Hahaha hip bones! Me too!
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    Oh, and runny mascara.

Pahahaha no one EVER tells me when mines runnig guess this is why!

The smell of spice (i LOVE a spicy aftershave or lotion it makes me uncontrollably excited!)
    The smell of beer
    Sweat on the back of a mans neck or stomach or back...or everywhere :love:
    Strong firm hands (working hands)
    Deep eyes, not so much the color but the intensity
    And....brace yourselves...men who shake their butts when they walk hahaha i knkw right wierd!!
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    This isn't odd, but I love black men and women. I love the fact that black women never seem to age and the beautiful color of their skin.

ME TOO!
  • LadySylvanas
    LadySylvanas Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Guys with long (and clean) hair <3

I also like it when they have a little beer belly, I actually never found 6pack attractive. I know it's weird. I mean it looks good but it doesn't make me wanna touch it <.<

Skinny legs and a tiny bum = also a massive turn off ><
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Geeks and geniuses with an attitude . I view intelligence as power. The smarter you are, the more power you have in your life and the life of others. I like my man to be able to take care of business in his personal life and in his career. I love it when we walk into a room and I know he is the smartest person there. He is not arrogant but he is confident and polite. This is my husband. :)
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    pale skin, red hair (i know its not exactly weird) and/or a bump on the nasal ridge....if i found a woman with all three together and i would probably propose to her
    lol on one knee then sir
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Nerdy/geeky in some way. :D
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options

I also like it when they have a little beer belly, I actually never found 6pack attractive. I know it's weird. I mean it looks good but it doesn't make me wanna touch it <.<

Hah i'm with you on that, I don't like a beer belly as such, just a little fat there to poke and squeeze. :D
  • SandraD89
    SandraD89 Posts: 809
    Options
    A nice toned mans back, and what they in Korea call Chocolate abs. Ya that gets me every time. There is more like Dark hair and eyes. I honestly use to find tall guys attractive now I usually find a guy 5'7-5'9 attractive. I love some guys with long curly hair too.
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    pale skin, red hair (i know its not exactly weird) and/or a bump on the nasal ridge....if i found a woman with all three together and i would probably propose to her
    lol on one knee then sir

Finally a guy who doesn't just go for the tanned blonde!
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    skinny, muscley, dirty, pale rocker types with tattoos and musical ability.
    anyone who can make me laugh, feel like the most beautiful girl in the world, and gets me great presents ( thoughtful, inside joke type gifts not like rubys and diamonds , allthough I like those too)
    TALL, have to be taller than me its a must.
    And if you overpower me and make me feel teeny, tiny and helpless <3 ( i.e- not like abuse just those big overpowering dudes who command a room)
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    A nice toned mans back, and what they in Korea call Chocolate abs. Ya that gets me every time. There is more like Dark hair and eyes. I honestly use to find tall guys attractive now I usually find a guy 5'7-5'9 attractive. I love some guys with long curly hair too.

Chocolate abs? Sounds delicious. :love: