Replies

• khbut
    khbut Posts: 10
    Options
    Once a week.
    Weighing can become an obsession.
  • Stevensno
    Options
    Once every two weeks. I tend to judge my weight loss by how I feel and how my clothes fit,so with my regular 90 minute gym sessions I'm seeing results, as opposed to allowing a set of scales to determine my mood, it would do my head in to weigh myself daily as for me doing that would make my ultimate goal seem further away than it really is...but each to their own.
  • marylicious01
    Options
    I recommend once a week too :) it's healthy and more accurate than hopping on the scale daily .. since I don't own a scale I cannot weigh myself on a regular basis though :(
  • KrisThomas1964
    Options
    Everyday first thing in the mornings but only take a Saturday as my weekly result the wife thinks I'm paranoid she might be right.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Somewhere between once every 2-5 weeks, depending on when I remember to.
  • shortjennifer
    Options
    Twice a week but have noticed that weight drops 2lbs a fortnight rather than 1lb a week. Strange but true. I could easily do it more often but want to avoid the disappointment of having no drop to celebrate most days. It does seem important not to have those darned scales too handy! Have tried several programmes but MFP seems to work the best.