Here's to a sexy Halloween!!!!

Options
I have never really made smaller goals to achieve. I have only looked at the one large goal. I feel like making smaller goals will improve my motivation to push hard and before I know it I will be at my UGW. So this is my official pledge to start making these smaller goals. My first small goal is to be down another 10lbs by the end of August. But my favorite goal so far is to be down at least 30 lbs by Halloween!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I have always wanted to be one of those girls that can go buy a cute costume and look GOOD in it! I hate shopping for costumes in plus size because for 1 they are just usually not as cute and they are expensive as *kitten*!

I would love to have some ladies (guys too) join me in a Halloween challenge.

Also feel free to add me if you are as committed to this weight loss journey as I am. I love to add friends for motivation and support!

Who's in? :)

CW- 249
GW by Oct 31st - 220

(reposted)

Mondays- (my personal weigh in day) Mini challenge/goal for week (feel free to use the one I post or to choose your own!)
Tues- Recipe share
Wed- Workout music song share
Thurs- Reason to smile share (NSV's, good day, compliments, sunshine..anything!)
Fri- Fun fitness fact share
Sat- Favorite motivational quote share
Sun- Day to get it off your shoulders before starting the new week (any mishaps, something you wanna improve on for the next week etc.)

Replies

• c_porcayo
    Options
    Me! I have never been able to wear those sexy outfits! I worked at a halloween store one year after my son was born and was so jealous. I couldn't even squeeze into a large and I am not a big girl. But this year will be different

:drinker: heres to halloween! haha
  • lovepink4913
    lovepink4913 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! (:
  • mlashay
    mlashay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :) I'm going to be weighing in on Mondays. When I do this I will also post a mini challenge for the week, and will post when I have completed the challenge. You can complete these mini challenges or feel free to make your own weekly activity or nutritional goals and share them with the group!

So excited for this! :)
  • lovepink4913
    lovepink4913 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    awesome!! this is a great idea!
  • mlashay
    Options
    Hoping I get a good response for this! I posted it specifically in a group forum but didn't have many takers, so decided to post in open forum.
  • mlashay
    Options
    I will also try to do something to keep all of your attentions to the challenge for every day of the week

Mondays- Mini challenge/goal for week
    Tues- Recipe share
    Wed- Workout music song share
    Thurs- Reason to smile share (NSV's, good day, compliments, sunshine..anything!)
    Fri- Fun fitness fact share
    Sat- Favorite motivational quote share
    Sun- Day to get it off your shoulders before starting the new week (any mishaps, something you wanna improve on for the next week etc.)
  • mlashay
    Options
    I know it's kinda late but I will do a motivational quote for today anyway!

"I am too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful and to determined to be defeated!"
  • mlashay
    Options
    I feel like I might be talking to myself on here until halloween! :grumble: :laugh:
  • LanglieLosesIt
    Options
    No you won't be! I'm totally in. I basically never go out on halloween because I can't compare to those girls in the cute skimpy outfits. But this halloween I will.

Here's a motivational quote by a random guy on reddit. I really liked what he said.

"Losing weight is just math. Burn more calories than you take in, and you'll lose the weight. There aren't any tricks to it. You either do it or you don't."

It made me think about all the ridiculous excuses I use not to exercise or eat well. Self-discipline is all there is to it!
  • mlashay
    Options
    No you won't be! I'm totally in. I basically never go out on halloween because I can't compare to those girls in the cute skimpy outfits. But this halloween I will.

Here's a motivational quote by a random guy on reddit. I really liked what he said.

"Losing weight is just math. Burn more calories than you take in, and you'll lose the weight. There aren't any tricks to it. You either do it or you don't."

It made me think about all the ridiculous excuses I use not to exercise or eat well. Self-discipline is all there is to it!

Love it!
  • mlashay
    Options
    And so glad to have you joining Langlie!
  • omgdinosaurs
    Options
    I'm totally in too! I'm so tired of every halloween having to make my own damn costume which never turns out nearly as cute as I want. Or I end up in something frumpy and not even really a costume! It's my last semester in college and I really want to enjoy this one, so here is DEFINITELY to a sexy halloween!
    <3
  • Timmyttt418
    Timmyttt418 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am in, so far I have lost 40 and hope to lose a bunch more by Halloween, plus no guys have signed up so I might as well be the first!
  • mlashay
    Options
    so here is DEFINITELY to a sexy halloween!
    <3

Fabulous!:love:

I am in, so far I have lost 40 and hope to lose a bunch more by Halloween, plus no guys have signed up so I might as well be the first!

Nice! Congrats on the success so far and I will definitely be cheering you on for more! Thanks for being the first guy too :bigsmile:
  • Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    U know im in I love how up came up with the daily idea smart ill be checkn in often gl everyone
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I'm using body paint to look like superman/batman on Halloween. That is my goal.
  • jhuver
    jhuver Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm In! I definitely think that smaller goals do help you get the to bigger goal faster. I'm hoping to lose at least 20 pounds by halloween. Hopefully the motivation will help!
  • BrownEyedGirl130
    Options
    I am so in. I love that we will be checking in daily :)
  • slimmedownshana
    Options
    Yay! Halloween is the best. I'm so in for this. Its been so long since Ive felt comfortable in a cute costume. Here's an idea...... lets all post pics of our sexy success on Halloween!
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to be at my goal weight by Halloween but I think I'm going as a stormtrooper lol. Sexy costumes aren't my thing.

Good luck to everyone though!