Odd things you find attractive.

Options

Replies

• rocksyraeis
    Options
    skinny, muscley, dirty, pale rocker types with tattoos and musical ability.
    anyone who can make me laugh, feel like the most beautiful girl in the world, and gets me great presents ( thoughtful, inside joke type gifts not like rubys and diamonds , allthough I like those too)
    TALL, have to be taller than me its a must.
    And if you overpower me and make me feel teeny, tiny and helpless <3 ( i.e- not like abuse just those big overpowering dudes who command a room)

I LOVE a man that can over-power me if i cant get away from him i LOVE him i know its probably wierd but i love a man that can hold me down lol
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    A nice toned mans back, and what they in Korea call Chocolate abs. Ya that gets me every time. There is more like Dark hair and eyes. I honestly use to find tall guys attractive now I usually find a guy 5'7-5'9 attractive. I love some guys with long curly hair too.

Chocolate abs? Sounds delicious. :love:
    Whats the calorie count on that? :laugh:
  • SandraD89
    SandraD89 Posts: 809
    Options
    A nice toned mans back, and what they in Korea call Chocolate abs. Ya that gets me every time. There is more like Dark hair and eyes. I honestly use to find tall guys attractive now I usually find a guy 5'7-5'9 attractive. I love some guys with long curly hair too.

It is this is what they mean by it.
    Mblaq_Lee_Joon_Abs_22022011195431.jpg
  • rocksyraeis
    Options

20100319_bazaar_2.jpg

......oh my goodness....-snatch-
  • SandraD89
    Options

20100319_bazaar_2.jpg

......oh my goodness....-snatch-
    Yep but for me it's only on asian men.
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    Oh goodness i do believe its getting hot in here...i do love asian men soooo very much they just seem unattainable! I believe asian women are just the most beautiful race ive EvER seen so im thinking ive got 0 chance haha
  • SandraD89
    Options
    Oh goodness i do believe its getting hot in here...i do love asian men soooo very much they just seem unattainable! I believe asian women are just the most beautiful race ive EvER seen so im thinking ive got 0 chance haha
    Yes i know they do seem unattainable but at the same time i do like a challange. :wink:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options

Whats the calorie count on that? :laugh:

I'll make room for it. :wink:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options

I actually dated a Korean fellow, he was a chubby one though and he said that he and a lot of asian men aren't attracted to asian women so it is possible. His sister was tiny and perfect. I used to pray that I'd hit puberty and turn into an asian girl so I'd be super thin and pretty forever. I did not get my wish. :laugh:
  • freespiritistaken
    Options
    long hair-it drives me crazy on guys-,good smell and their jaws. I'd also like them to have a cleft chin. Dark eyes are sexy but i wouldn't say no to blue or green eyes.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Brevity. Cynicism. Biting sarcasm.

I know, cheerful, huh?
  • SandraD89
    Options

I actually dated a Korean fellow, he was a chubby one though and he said that he and a lot of asian men aren't attracted to asian women so it is possible. His sister was tiny and perfect. I used to pray that I'd hit puberty and turn into an asian girl so I'd be super thin and pretty forever. I did not get my wish. :laugh:
    Nice. Ya that is a wonderful wish though.
  • shara85
    shara85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Chest hair and sideburns :)
  • Nfairley
    Nfairley Posts: 84
    Options
    I like old, fat Italian guys :laugh:
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    A man's hip bone or pelvic bone. The shape of his back & shoulders. My husband is an old high school football player, so his waist is smaller while is shoulder width is wider and its sooooo sexy. Beautiful teeth a must.
  • TallCurvyMuscles
    Options
    Big hands
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Random internet posts. Hawt!

adult-crib.jpg
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    a man riding a horse will have me at awe everytime

This
  • HogSandwich
    HogSandwich Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Also chiming in on Asian guys. My teenage one-that-got-away was an Asian dude who played guitar and my god was he smoking.

Extra points for the ultra slick, techie Japanese dudes with insane hair.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    skittybang's profile picture....makes me wish I had more hands to pinchy pinchy \m/