Last day of Insanity! My results

Options

Replies

• disneyjenn
    Options
    Nice job! You look great! I started at 165lbs and am now at around 146lbs...I have less than 2 weeks to go. I have had to skip a couple weeks but made them up due to vacations etc. But I agree, INSANITY IS AWESOME!
  • gmichaelguy
    gmichaelguy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Today was my final day of Insanity. I jumped into the program at the beginning of the summer, not knowing much about it or what I was getting myself into. Originally I thought maybe I'd do a few of the workouts here and there, but I soon decided I wanted to commit to the entire thing. It was a challenge, but I really surprised myself... I am a lot stronger than I realized! And I saw big increases in endurance and strength throughout the course of the program. I even ran a 5k race during week 7 without having trained for it.

So, anyway, here are my physical results - I lost a total of 12 lbs and 8 inches. Feeling pretty great, and proud of myself :)

Those results are insane! Now put your clothes back on--we can't handle the heat in this kitchen!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    you should feel proud - you look amazing!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • sweetiecorn
    sweetiecorn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    congratulations! I want to do this workout so bad but we live in a very old creaky building and if you jump up and down once the entire place shakes!!!
  • joe7880
    joe7880 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great work! Don't forget to send out for that t-shirt; you def. earned it!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! good for you babe!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • vynnette26
    vynnette26 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great Job, you look awesome
  • galilanee26
    galilanee26 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Love the idea of doing this as a summer challenge. You look fantastic... congrats on your results and the 5K!!
  • Tonyv01
    Tonyv01 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Did you stick to the nutrition plan as well?
  • vegasmari
    vegasmari Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Curious..... how tall are you?
  • njauatin
    njauatin Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!!!
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Did you stick to the nutrition plan as well?

I used the Harris-Benedict equation (which is given in the nutrition plan) to calculate my calorie needs. But I didn't follow their plan aside from that. Also I don't really count calories, I just estimate and keep a running total in my head.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Curious..... how tall are you?

I'm 5'7!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! I want your tummy :wink: I'm starting tomorrow and you've totally motivated me even more! Too excited!

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    AWssoomeee!!!!! You're starting weight is the same as my current!!! How tall are you??? :smile:
  • srslycolette
    srslycolette Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Your results are super inspiring! I want to try it after I finish p90x, so I can go into it a little stronger. (:
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Nice job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!