Any Endomondo users out there? =)

Options

Replies

• Matt120182
    Options
    Matt Collins - West London - Caught the cycling bug :)
  • _Speedy
    _Speedy Posts: 16
    Options
    The great thing about endo is being able to upload from a garmin gps as well as from the app. Add me if you like, I'm a fell runner.

On endo I am Paul Speed.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I'm on there - Jane Callaghan. I use it most days. I'm also in a MFP based miles challenge on there.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Tracey, it's quite light on data, anyway. It uses it a little, but my partner, who has a minimal data packet on his phone, uses it and barely sees it show up on his phone.
  • Bevbl3
    Bevbl3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm on endo as Bev Phillips feel free to add me! x
  • superrjo
    superrjo Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    i use it :) Jo Crowther if you wanna add !
  • ooOOooGravy
    ooOOooGravy Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I Endo every workout, love to track mine and others progress. Please add me Stewie Leigh.
    There is a MyFitnessPal team on there too! Get in on it all :)
  • blobert1
    blobert1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I use it.. Robert Plunk, feel free to add me. sent out some requests.
  • Terryism
    Terryism Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I use it, I'll add you! Anyone can add me too, Terryism E.
  • Matt120182
    Options
    Bump and looking for more Endomondo friends (Matt Collins)
  • rachgolds
    Options
    I used to use Endomondo, but I'm a much bigger fan of my GPS watch
  • tr33p1g
    tr33p1g Posts: 85
    Options
    I use Endomondo everytime I go running or to the gym. Feel free to add me on here or Endomondo, John Sanderson - easy enough to find as my avatar is a Ninja ;)
  • williameduncan
    williameduncan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just started using Endomondo last week. I don't do challenges (yet), but track my workouts.
  • kaiteboo
    kaiteboo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    looking for enomondo friends too! add me Kaitlyn Davidson, davidson@uoguelph.ca
  • ConnTheDonn
    Options
    I just started using Endomondo and have tried adding most of you, I couldn't find some of you so If you would like to add me, do so Connor Jarrett. Thanks!
  • aross001
    aross001 Posts: 237
    Options
    I'm at http://www.endomondo.com/profile/6006766

edited to add the profile location rather than my email... seems to be easier to find folks this way
  • BigJayUK
    BigJayUK Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Yes I used Endomondo too....
    User name Jason W

Anyone on here feel free to add MFP and endomondo
  • LindaGTaylor
    LindaGTaylor Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Add if you wish too

Endo Linda Taylor US

or here on MFP

Enjoy your goals....
  • MyViolet
    MyViolet Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Just started using Endomondo and so far I like it. Does anyone use a HRM with it?
  • wdrake98
    wdrake98 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just started using Endomondo and so far I like it. Does anyone use a HRM with it?

I have. and it's awesome. Initially I got the bluetooth hrm to use with Cardio Trainer Plus. I liked it, but at the start of the new year, I found that it does not sync with MFP. So I reviewed a new of the cardio apps that do sync with MFP and have decided to give Endo a try. So far I love it. It works very simple. And the hrm auto syncs when I put it on, and lets me know it's connected. CTP didn't do this.

Only issue that I can think of is to not put your phone or device on your back. My hrm says not to do this, and when I forget and put a waist band holder on with my phone inside but to my back I didn't get any readings from the HRM.