Eat to many callories today

Options
Hello I am currently bulking and im eating currently 3100 to 3200 calories a day its only 3 pm iv already eaten 3400 callories I dont know what to do I cant starve for the whole day my protein is really poor only 145 grams I usually eat 200+ dont know whats wrong with me today it is EID muslim celebration day. I fell guilty as hell what should i do continue eating when im hungry or just stop for the whole day.

Replies

• SorchaRavenlock
    SorchaRavenlock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    drink plenty of water. Eat in moderation if you're hungry later on in the day, but make healthy choices, like a chicken salad or something. Exercise a bit more if you can.
    Don't worry, tomorrow is a new day, one day of eating over won't set you back ;)
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    1. It is just one day. No big deal.

2. You're celebrating something, enjoy your day.

3. You're bulking anyways.

Overall, if you're hungry then eat. Let today go and get back on it tomorrow
  • ieva015
    ieva015 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    :sick: if you are trying to bulk you should really concentrate more on the macronuments you eat. seriously people, why eat ****??? :noway:
    i know im going to have some hate for this...

oh sorry, only now red that you were celebrating :)
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    3000 is a LOT calories to work with! Why don't you try to make a protein shake or something? I looked at your diary, you could choose a different cereal =) That was a lot of calories for a bowl. Get some frozen fruit and protein powder and yogurt! Greek yogurt has a lot of protein in it, I don't like it.. but everyone else does!
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options

THIS.
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    try 500 mg of Raspberry Ketones twice a day...it will help you to not feel hungry...and make sure you are taking a good multi-vitamin....
  • nataliexxxx
    Options
    Drink water and eat healthy for the rest of the day one bad day isnt going to make you gain more weight aslong as you stick to it tomorrow, also you could do some exercise to make room for more calories?
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    im thinking of going for a walk to burn the extra callories iv got some spare time
  • AsrarHussain
    Options
    drink plenty of water. Eat in moderation if you're hungry later on in the day, but make healthy choices, like a chicken salad or something. Exercise a bit more if you can.
    Don't worry, tomorrow is a new day, one day of eating over won't set you back ;)

i will do that im going for a walk hopefully 30-40 minute walk burn of extra callories
  • paperducks
    Options
    Maybe try tracking your fibre. That helps to fill you up.
  • AsrarHussain
    Options

im going over to family house so i will have to eat more LOL i dont want to but if i dont it looks rude i m confused tomorow im meant to weigh myself and the weight wont be accurate
  • AsrarHussain
    Options
    :sick: if you are trying to bulk you should really concentrate more on the macronuments you eat. seriously people, why eat ****??? :noway:
    i know im going to have some hate for this...

oh sorry, only now red that you were celebrating :)

its eid its a celeberation for muslims after the month of fasting my diet is always 80-90 good today is a exception cos of Eid i did not realise i eat so much i eat already untill i added it in did not realise i feel guilty as hell nothing i can do
  • AsrarHussain
    Options
    3000 is a LOT calories to work with! Why don't you try to make a protein shake or something? I looked at your diary, you could choose a different cereal =) That was a lot of calories for a bowl. Get some frozen fruit and protein powder and yogurt! Greek yogurt has a lot of protein in it, I don't like it.. but everyone else does!

youre right the cereal choice is not good iv got weetabix less callories im going to change my cereal too many wasted callories
  • AsrarHussain
    Options
    try 500 mg of Raspberry Ketones twice a day...it will help you to not feel hungry...and make sure you are taking a good multi-vitamin....
    can i ask what is that iv never heard of it
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options

^ This!

And Happy Eid :smile:
  • AsrarHussain
    Options
    Maybe try tracking your fibre. That helps to fill you up.

your right i eat fibre from my wholegrain bread and 1 slice is 50% of your daily intake
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Try cutting the processed sugar foods and replacing them with fruits and vegetables.
  • AsrarHussain
    Options
    i need to go to family house and eat more i wont eat the oily sugar food I will have more sallad and chicken i will try not to eat to many callories im already over 200 callories for today i dont want to go overboard i will try to eat 300-500 callories only i will try but you know asian family they say eat what should i do now
  • hess1952
    hess1952 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    last week, I ate over the calories that I should be eating by about 300-700 for 3 days. But it is like they have said, put it behind you and get back on track. I am doing fine now.
  • AsrarHussain
    Options
    Try cutting the processed sugar foods and replacing them with fruits and vegetables.

your right its hard sometimes LOL