Need a Challenge, have been gaining

Options
Well guys after about 60 lbs off Ive gained 5 or 6 pounds here and cant seem to shake them, everytime I join a challenge I quickly drop 5-10 pounds just from the accountability. Any suggestions?

Replies

• EllaNovella
    Options
    I challenge you to eat 1200/300 calories every day forever, also to do 200 jumping jacks every single day before bed. I double dare you to park further from stores as well and briskly walk all the way there. I also challenge you to wake up 15 minutes earlier to do 50 sit-ups :)
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    Okay, not forever, for a year
  • Wheelie_UK
    Options
    Well guys after about 60 lbs off Ive gained 5 or 6 pounds here and cant seem to shake them, everytime I join a challenge I quickly drop 5-10 pounds just from the accountability. Any suggestions?

Log in everyday, record everything and, if you are true to yourself, you will loose weight. :) However, I find that a walk around the block 3 times a day helps too. Of course, if you have a dog, this is easier to do. :)
  • ShaneWinston58
    Options
    Hi, I've started dancing as part of my exercise. I just dance to my favorite (fast beat) songs. I burned 178 calories doing 28 minutes of dancing. I just dance by myself to the beat. Maybe that would help?!
  • lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    yea gee, thanks for the advice, seems quite common sense, I clearly said the accountability and community is what helped, not a list of suggestions, maybe a suggestion on groups or current challenges.