Hi I am new

I have been a member of this site for awhile but honestly I have not used it. I have about 40 pounds to lose. I am in love with Beachbody products. I have lost 40 pounds with TurboFire. I am now doing TurboFire and ChaLean Extreme at the same time. I feel like I am getting really toned. I am studying to become a personal trainer because I have a passion for exercise and helping people. I am looking for people to help me keep motivated or those who would like me to motivate them.

I am a married to my high school sweetheart, we have been married for over 17 years. We have two teenage sons. We live in AZ to be closer to my parents and brother. I have been struggling with my weight since having my oldest child. I am ready to finally shed these unwanted pounds for good while helping others do the same!

Replies

• JWB42
    JWB42 Posts: 112
    Feel free to add me! I have a LOT of weight to lose-90 more lbs to go! But am always looking for new MFP friends! Congrats on your achievements!!
  • I've also been a member for awhile, without any use. I've tried to start losing weight a million times, but never stuck to it. I think I could really use some people to help me stay motivated. I want also to lose 40 lbs, but I mostly just want to get healthy and feel comfortable with myself.

I'd love it if you added me, the fact that you are training to be a personal trainer makes you a valuable friend to have!
  • Welcome to the MFP club. I've also been a member for a while, but only really started using this in the past week or so. Let's do this and lose the fat.
  • Marie31450
    Marie31450 Posts: 96 Member
    Hi. I have around 40 to lose as well.. Weight has always been a struggle for me ..still trying to lose the "baby" weight and my last "baby" is 39! Lol.. She's the one that got me hooked on MFP and I love it! Plenty of support and motivation here. Feel free to add me.
  • psse01
    psse01 Posts: 29 Member
    I've been on here for a couple of weeks and I must say it really does make things better commiserating with people in the same boat. What part of AZ? I grew up there...I really miss it!
  • What up guys!!! First time logging in online but a new person i am to this about to complete my first week. Was 258 pounds about a month ago today only 236. just to put it out there my ultimate goal is to run the Spartan Death Race which is a 50+ miles/38+miles of the longest obstacle course out there in June of 2013 so if anyone wants to give me encouragement or helpful hints let me know. hopefully i get to meet some cool people and meet some friends on here. so hit me up
  • Hey guys! I'm still pretty new to all of this. The site is pretty easy to use, which is really nice. Would love it if you add me. A little about myself....I'm a substitute teacher, and I'm getting married in April. When I quit sports due to knee issues, I started gaining weight. I just want to get healthy again. My goal is to lose 50-60 lbs, and I would like to lose most of that before April. I want to be able to go swimming again and do laps like I used to when I was on the team.

Add me if you want! I would love to hear from you, and I will encourage and help motivate you in return.