I am new

Options
Hello Everyone! I am new to myfitnesspal. I have done other online support groups, but it was hard to stay of track because of the costs. My mother and I have joined to become healthier people. I accept any advice that is given to me. I hope I can make a trur life change with this program.:smile:

Replies

• Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I wish you and your mother much success. This is a great site for support and motivation.
  • ncislandgirl
    ncislandgirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have found this community to be very supportive and helpful. Good luck and stay strong!
  • veganmommy04
    Options
    welcome! i'm new too, and it seems to be pretty great so far! i've lost alomost 40 pounds already, but i lost that 3 years ago, and have been stuck ever since. i eat healthy and workout 6 days a week, so i really think its portion control that is my issue, and i have high hopes that with this site, it will help me to realize the amount and calories im taking in, cause even healthy food can add up! but so much luck to you and i hope this helps you as much as it's been helping me.
  • vcanova
    Options
    Welcome! Best of luck to you and your mom. There's looks to be great help with this site. So many ideas and its so easy. Im sure you'll love it here. I'm starting too :)