Here's to a sexy Halloween!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• mlashay
    mlashay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Ah, Halloween! I do always end up saddened by my costume choices!

My journey has been slow going, so I don't have a super concrete goal for this- would like to be down another 18 lbs to get me to my next big goal, but also know that my weekly average loss is a little lower than this, so would be good with another 13 as well! :D

Slow and steady wins the race! Those are great goals, even if it helps you to just get on the right track to your next goal! You can do it, and we're here to help!
  • mlashay
    mlashay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I made this a group page and sent you all an invite! Easier to manage that way!
    here's the link
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/7865-here-s-to-a-sexier-halloween
  • andrerin520
    Options
    Can I join in the group? I want to be more toned and down 10 more pounds by the 2nd weekend in September....I know I won't reach that in that time frame. I could certainly do that by Halloween though!
  • SquidNebula
    SquidNebula Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm in and I'm adding you. (:
  • keeleen
    keeleen Posts: 93
    Options
    I want to join too!! Halloween was my first mini goal set too! So I'm in! CW: 231 Halloween GW: 201
  • MizzTweezy
    MizzTweezy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    there is also a group that is called Hot 4 Halloween challenge if you are interested to join :) I love Halloween
  • shanice_22
    shanice_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) sent you a friend request.

Not sure if I'll be wearing a sexy outfit for Halloween lol but like the idea of being sexy for Halloween!

Edit: I've just joined your group :)
  • alleykatwill
    alleykatwill Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!! I am in too! I am currently 175lbs. I will be 160lbs by Halloween :-)
    I am started Tapout XT two weeks ago and I am already seeing results. I also jog three times a week and add in Zumba and the the Brazilian Booty Lift Workout as well! :-)
  • jlynn6810
    jlynn6810 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Too late to join? This is a great mini goal. Currently at 212.8 and really just wanna be under 200 by Halloween...anything more would be fantastic!
  • Paddy25
    Paddy25 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey :) is it too late to be in xD I think it'll help me to set smal goal ... and I'd be less likely to cheat myself into eating BS if it's a challenge xD
  • actresskat
    actresskat Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm totally in - my goal is to wear a size Medium in a Halloween costume for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on 16th of October - yep, I'm off to Walt Disney World and I get to wear a costume while I'm there. I've got 2 inches to lose off my waist to fit into this size so I'm hoping to do it by then!

I've lost 28 pounds in 12 weeks and I'm hoping for another 10-14 lbs loss.
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    im in! :)

Hoping to lose 20 pounds by Halloween!!
  • MamaKay3
    MamaKay3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! :) I know there is another post with the same challenge which I joined in on also. LOVE this!!!!