What difference does a year make??

Options
13»

Replies

• koldjin
    koldjin Posts: 3
    Options
    Girl your story gives me goose bumps!! I am so proud of you! Your words of encouragement and your willingness to share your story is wonderful and gives me HEALTHY of ideas for coping that is an issue for me for a long time. Thank you so much for sharing and giving all of us out there a good way to make it through the tough times!

Keep up the good work and thank you for inspiring me to keep going!
  • Mima79
    Mima79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    woohoooo you got this girl!
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Inspiration right there! Thanks for posting this :D
  • marybess79
    Options
    Wow!! Speechless!!! Congratulations, You motivated me to continue... =)
  • KendaVSG
    KendaVSG Posts: 147
    Options
    You are all fabulous. You all truly inspire me to keep going and help me continue pushing on. When I have those times when depression pushes hard on me, I know that I can log on here and that I will find support and encouragement to lift me up. I appreciate each and every one of you!! It's taken me a very long time to be accepting of being told I was an inspiration for someone else. I thought that in order to inspire other people I had to do everything perfectly. I am a perfectionist when it comes to myself. If I can't or don't do it the way I believe I should be doing it, then I tend to quit and wallow in self pity and depression. However, I am coming to realize that my belief was false. I am so thankful that I can help others and push you to reach your goals too.
  • fee26
    fee26 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable. Way to go!!!
  • losin_it049
    Options
    You look amazing and are a true inspiration to so many of us. Keep up the good work!!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Very inspirational! Great work :D
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Great job! :)
  • hg5159
    hg5159 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Good job - keep up the good work!
  • kritterxx
    kritterxx Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I can't describe how amazing this is! I read your about me on your profile too, and you are incredible. Absolutely incredible. I am so inspired. I don't even know you, but I am busting with pride for you.
    Really, I have tears in my eyes.
  • FlamingJune67
    FlamingJune67 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You should feel exceptionally proud of yourself!
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is so wonderful, thank you for sharing. You look great and I know you will reach your over all goal, but you have already acomplished so much!
  • jcjammin
    jcjammin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Absolutely AWESOME!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!